Revenge to Her.

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Kyuhyun carried Seohyun as they go down the stairs. They didn't know is that Nicole is already glaring at them. 

" Oh, Nicole Looks like something is not good. What's the problem ? " Kahi asked as she looked where nicole is looking at.

" Damn that ! How dare she let Kyuhyun oppa carry her ? " Nicole said angrily as she point Seohyun.

" Oh, I know her. She's the youngest sister of Taeyeon " Kahi said.

" Taeyeon ? Your rival in Leeteuk ? " Gyuri asked.

" Yes that . Seohyun is the youngest among the Park Sisters. " Kahi said.

" She's such a flirt ! Right Kahi unnie ? " Nicole said.

" Yes. She's like her sisters, they're such a flirt. They love flirting with the Choi Brothers. " Kahi said.

" You know Yoona ? She even flirted with Siwon oppa ! " Gyuri yelled.

" Chincha ? " the girls asked.

" Yes ! She flirted with him " gyuri said.

" Aren't you the one flirting with Siwon ? You know very well how much Siwon likes Yoona right ? " Jiyoung said then Gyuri glared at her.

" Shut up Jiyoung ! Want me to push you here in the staircase ? " Gyuri yelled that made Jiyoung shut up.

" Just Kidding Gyuri unnie " Jiyoung said then Gyuri rolled her eyes.

" Hey, you want to teach that girl a lesson ? " Gyuri asked Nicole who's still angry because of Seohyun.

" Yes. I'll definitely teach that girl a lesson. How dare she flirt with my Kyuhyun oppa " Nicole said. 

" Come on, Let's plan. " Kahi said.

Meanwhile ..

" Taeyeon unnie, why is Seohyun still not here ? I'm a little bit worried. " Yoona said.

" Shall we go to her room ? " Tiffany said

" Yes. Sure, she might need help. " Jessica said. Then they are going up the stairs when they saw Kyuhyun carrying Seohyun.

" Hey, why are you carrying Seohyun ? " Yuri asked.

" Oh, Hi noonas " Kyuhyun greeted. Then Kyuhyun bring down Seohyun.

" Unnies, he just carried me because i'm finding it difficult to go down the stairs. " Seohyun explained.

" Is that so ? Well, thanks Kyuhyun " Sunny said. 

" No problem Sunny noona. I gotta go, Bye Pig ! " Kyuhyun said as he went to the Cafe to meet his brothers.

" I'm not a pig you Dog ! " Seohyun yelled.

" Come on Seohyun, Lets eat. " Hyoyeon said as she brought Seohyun's things. Then they went to the Cafe. Then suddenly the Choi Brothers went to them.

" Oh, Hi girls. Are you okay now Seohyun ? " Sungmin said.

" Neh, Sungmin-shii. I'm fine. " Seohyun said.

" Just call us Oppa arasso ? Just what like your other unnies called us. " Yesung said.

" Arasso Yesung o-pp-a . "

" You're so cute Hyunnie, just like your Sunny unnie " Sungmin said that made Sunny blush.

" Aigoo. Sunny, you look cute when you blush " Donghae said.

" Stop it, I'm not blushing. " Sunny said.

" Why don't you join us ? " Leetuek said.

" It's okay Teuk. We'll just sit there. " Taeyeon said. By the way, after Seohyun's accident Taeyeon and Leeteuk finally become friends. Taeyeon realized the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter