Knowing what happened.

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Seohyun passed out after she got beaten up by Nicole and her friends. Then they just left her at the Cr.

" Hey, Nicole unnie do you think she's dead ? We must bring her to the clinic " Jiyoung said worriedly.

" Are you crazy ? She's not dead you pabo ! She just fainted. And why would we bring her to the clinic ? Were going to be suspected. " Nicole said.

" She just deserves that. She's a flirt. " Gyuri said.

Meanwhile the Park Sisters and Choi Brothers hurriedly went to the cr. When they finally arrived,     they immidietly go inside the cr and saw Seohyun lying on the floor with bruises and wounds in her face.

" Omo, Seohyun ! . What happened to her ?! " Jessica said. Then all of them rush to Seohyun.

" Seohyun Wake up " Taeyeon said as she tap Seohyun.

" She's wounded ! Look at those bruises and wounds. " Hyoyeon said.

" Hurry, Let's bring her now at the hospital " Kyuhyun said and he carried Seohyun.

" Let's go " they all said. They rode at Leeteuk's car and went to the hospital. The doctors brought her to the emergency room and the girls are crying because they're worried for their Sister.

" Taeyeon stop crying. She will be fine. Trust me " Leeteuk said and Taeyeon just nod but tears continue to flow.

" Sica, are you okay ? " Donghae asked.

" I'll not be okay unless i know that Seohyun is fine. " Jessica said. Then the doctor went to them.

" Who are the family of Park Joo Hyun ? " the doctor asked while checking on her records.

" Us doctor, We are her sisters. " Yuri said.

" How is she doctor ? " Sooyoung asked.

" She's fine. We treated her wounds and her bruises. You can go now to her room. " the doctor assured her.

" Thanks Doctor " the girls said. Then they hurriedly went to Seohyun's room.

" Oh She's awake come on " Yoona said.

" Park Joo Hyun ! What happened to you ? Why are you all wounded ? Tell me who did this to you ? " Sooyoung shouted.

" Sooyoung, don't shout. Calm down okay ? " Sunny said " So tell us who did this to you ? " sunny added.

" I can't tell unnies. I'm scared " Seohyun said as she started to cry. Then Jessica suddenly hugged her.

" Don't be scared. Were here. We are gonna protect you. So tell us please ? " Jessica said.

" Sica is right Seohyun. Tell us " Donghae said.

" Neh, Tell us who did that to you " Leeteuk said.

" Nicole-shii's group " Seohyun admitted.

" Mwoh ? That es ? " Yoona said.

" Why did they do this to you ? " Yesung asked.

" Because of Kyuhyun. " Seohyun said.

" Me ? " Kyuhyun asked. 

" Neh ! Because of YOU ! Choi Kyuhyun " Seohyun yelled.

" Why ? " Taeyeon asked.

" Nicole beat me up because she said i'm flirting with her boyfriend " Seohyun admitted.

" If that's the reason then why is it because of me ? " Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter