She likes him.

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's POV

 

This Chinese boy, he keeps on talking and flirting to Seohyun. Why can't he stop ? Did he really wants to study here or he just wants to be with Seohyun ? I'm now neglected by Seohyun. Usually she'll talk to me but now she's talking to him. I feel so lonely now.

" Seohyun " i called her and she turned around.

" Yes oppa ? " she asked.

" Can you teach me with this ? I can't understand any of these. " i said then Henry said something to her again in CHINESE ! He thought i will not know what he's saying ?

" Is he really like this ? He's always depending on you ? He can't even understand that thing ? It's so damn easy. "

" Oppa, he's my friend. I'm tutoring him because he needs help with this. Please understand. As his friend i'll be there for him in case he needs me." 

Seohyun replied. I looked at Zhoumi and he nodded meaning he got what they're talking about. He texted me their conversation. I smiled at him and i opened the text message.

" He said that you're always depending on Seohyun and you don't even understand this damn easy subject. Oh Kyu if he only knew your the best with this. This guy is ing annoying. >:|"

 Mwoh ? He's saying that i'm always depending on Seohyun and i can't understand this ing lesson ? For god's sake i'm the best at this subject and i'm just freaking pretending that i don't understand this so that Seohyun will tutor me. this guy. I scrolled down and saw what Seohyun said to him.

" Seohyun said that she's doing this because you are her friend and she'll always be there for you whenever you need her. Aigoo Kyu, i think seohyun is falling for you ! Aish this guy, why don't they just speak in korean instead of chinese. I guessed being your translator is damn tiring. Should i quit ? :) I'm just kidding bro. I know you'll kill me if i dared to do so :D "

Wow, i'm so touched of what Seohyun said. She said she'll always be there for me whenever i need her ! Doesn't this mean she's falling now for me ? I hope so. I can't help but smile like a fool then Seohyun tapped me.

" Yah ! Oppa ! " Seohyun said and i looked at her.

" Yes ? " i totally forgot her when i'm reading Zhoumi's message.

" You said you need help with this ? But looks like you're much busy with your phone. "

" Aniyo, Here. " i said and pointed to her the lessons i can't understand. She started teaching me again.

" There you go. You understand now ? " Seohyun said then she smiled sweetly.

"Yes ! Thanks ,  I'll treat you for dinner. There's a new Italian restaurant near our school. You want ? " i offered hoping for her too agree. I knew she will agree because she loved Italian food.

" Italian Restaurant ?! I'm not doing anything so i'm going with yo - "

" you're not going anywhere Seohyun " Henry suddenly said and we both looked at him. I glared at him.

" Why oppa ? " Seohyun asked.

" Don't you remember you promised me that you'll treat me for dinner ? "

" Neh but we're not going for dinner tonight so i'll go with Kyuhyun oppa. "

" But i want us to have dinner tonight. "

" Oppa .. " 

" Don't go with him Seohyun. Go with me arasso ? " Henry said then Kyuhyun suddenly buts in.

" Why do you care anyway if she's going with me or not ? " i asked annoyed. He just looked seriously at me.

 

 

No One's POV

 

" Because i don't trust guys like you. You're the type that can't be trusted with girls especially like Seohyun. You look like someone who will do something bad at Seohyun. " Henry said and Kyuhyun is now burning in anger.

" Oppa, don't say that. Kyuhyun oppa is not like that. " Seohyun said. Then kyuhyun stand up.

" What you're trying to say ? That i'll do something bad at Seohyun ? I'm not like that. And you don't act as if you're the most gentleman person in the world. " Kyuhyun said the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter