Surprise Visitors.

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One's POV

Days passed and Leeteuk's and Taeyeon's relationship are going well. Their brothers and sisters are very happy for them. The School Festival is also near that's why Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are always together because they are partners for the dance show. They're practicing in the Dance Studio and they decided to rest for a while.

" Aigoo, Leeteuk oppa and Taeyeon unnie are so sweet aren't they ? " hyoyeon said. Eunhyuk just nod. " How i wish Junho will confess to me too. I like him so much " she added.

" You really like that Shrek don't you ? " Eunhyuk asked. Hyoyeon glared at him and said, " Wouldt it hurt you to stop calling Junho oppa Shrek ? Stop calling him Shrek you monkey. "

" What if he confesses to you, would you answer him ? " Eunhyuk asked seriously. Hyoyeon just laughed at him. " Yah ! Why are you laughing ? " he added

" Of course ! I like him so much, Why would i not answer him ? " Hyoyeon asked. 

" Because i don't want you to. " he said seriously. Hyoyeon got annoyed.

" Why ?! " she asked. Eunhyuk just looked at her and asked, " Would you believe if i tell you right now that i like you ?" then hyoyeon suddenly laughed.

" Of course not . Are you drunk ? " hyoyeon asked. " You're crazy Monkey. Come on Let's practice again " hyoyeon said and when she's about to stand up, Eunhyuk pulled her and kissed her lips. Hyoyeon can't let go because Eunhyuk is too strong. She pushed him really hard and slapped his face.

" How dare you Eunhyuk. I hate you stupid monkey ! You stole my first kiss ! " hyoyeon yelled and cried.

" Hyoyeon, I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to do it. " Eunhyuk apologized as she tried to touch hyoyeon's hands but she shoved his hands away.

" Don't touch me. I hate you " hyoyeon said and ran out of the room. Eunhyuk feeling guilty of what he did, je just punched the wall.

" I'm sorry Hyoyeon. I'm sorry for liking you " he sadly thought.

 

------------

Seohyun's POV

Our professor is discussing about our lessons, he let us copy some notes and he called Kyuhyun. I looked at them and i think there is something wrong. Kyuhyun went back to his seat looking sad.

I was jotting down some notes when Kyuhyun suddenly tapped my shoulder. I looked at him and he looks very worried.

" Why ? What's wrong ? " i asked him. He really doesn't look well.

" Help me please Seohyun ? " he said. I think this concerns to what our professor said to him a while ago.

" For what ? What did Prof told you ? " i asked in concern. Kyuhyun just looked down.

" He told me that i'm going to fail this subject if i can't pass our exam. I can't fail Seohyun. Appa wil be mad at me. " he said.

" So how can i help you ? " i asked him. " Could you please tutor me again ? " he hesitated first before saying it to me.

" Mwoh ? Tutor you again ? No ! " i said to him. For the past months i tutored him but he is not paying attention to me and we always end up fighting, so i talked to Mrs. Lee and told her that i don't want to tutor Kyuhyun again and good thing she agreed.

" Please Park Joo Hyun ! I'm begging you. You're the best tutor for me that's why i want you to tutor me again. Please " he begged me, Aigoo.. He is using again  those cute puppy dog eyes and pouting lips. Urgh. 

" Arasso Arasso ! " Omo what have gotten into me ? Why did i agree ? He's too hard to resist.

" Chincha ? Chincha ? Thanks Seohyun " he said to me. I just smiled.

" But promise me you'll listen to me okay ? And stop teasing me. You must focus or else.. I'll never tutor you again. " i said. He jost nod.

" So, i'll go to your house later okay ? " he asked. I just nod. Finally the subject ended. The students are going out of the classrooms. I saw Kyuhyun talking again to the Professor. Maybe he's begging our professor to pass him. Then me and my friends went out of the room.

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

Yes ! Yes ! Wohoo ! Seohyun agreed to tutor me again, that means i have more time to be with her again. I must talk to our Professor again. I looked around to see if Seohyun and her friends are not here anymore before i went to professor kim.

" Professor Kim, thank you so much. " i bowed and hold his hand.

" You're really something Kyu. I still can't believe you came up with this idea. But you're always welcome. " he said to me. Aigoo, he's the best teacher i've ever had. Good thing he agreed with my plan.

FLASHBACK :

Professor Kim was walking along the corridor when Kyuhyun went to him.

" Prof. Kim ! " kyuhyun called. His professor looked at him.

" Why ? What's wrong Kyuhyun ? " he asked.

" Prof. Kim, I need your help. Please help me. " Kyuhyun begged. His professor just looked at him.

" What is it ? " 

" Were have a class tomorrow right ? Let's pretend that i'm going to fail in your subject . Please ? " Kyuhyun said. His professor looked at him in disbelief.

" Why ? You're grades are high in my subject. Why are we going to pretend that you're going to fail ? " his professor asked.

" Because i want seohyun to tutor me again. Please prof. Were just going to pretend.  " kyuhyun said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter