I'm her Bo-yfri-end

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

" What the hell are you doing here ?! " Sooyoung yelled that made the girls stop screaming then Hangeng just smirked.

" YAH ! I'm asking you ! What the hell are you doing here ?! " Sooyoung yelled. The girls looked at sooyoung obviously they're pissed because Sooyoung is yelling at a hot guy.

" Why are you looking ? " she added. Then he looked at hangeng again who is just smiling.

" You don't care if i'm here. I want to study here, is there any problem with that ? " Hangeng said then he notice Ga-in.

" Hi Ga-in. You're also here ! " Hangeng greeted her.

" Shut up. Why are you here ? " Ga-in asked coldly. Ryeowook on the other side doesn't know why Sooyoung hated this Hangeng guy.

" I told you, i just wanna study here. I'm not here for you Sooyoung. Don't assume anything . " Hangeng said then Sooyoung pushed him then Seung-yeon steps in.

" Back-off Sooyoung. Stop yelling to this oppa " Seung-yeon said then she looked at hangeng.

" I'm Han Seung-yeon. You're hangeng right ? " she introduced. 

" Hi Seung-yeon " hangeng said and he kissed her hand.

" Do you both know each other ? " Seung-yeon asked glancing at sooyoung who is now very mad.

" Neh. She's my stalker when we are in highschool. " hangeng said and Sooyoung is burning in anger while Seung-yeon and the other girls are laughing.

" Chincha ? " Seung-yeon said.

" Yah ! Shut up Hangeng ! " Sooyoung yelled. Ga-in is holding sooyoung because she might strangle hangeng to death if she let her go.

" Why ? That's true right ? You're angry with me because i rejected you. " Hangeng said.

" Wow Sooyoung you're so pathetic. You're angry at hangeng oppa because he rejected you ? Too bad. " Seung-yeon said. While sooyoung is speechless because he really liked hangeng before. Actually she's on verge of tears.

" You shut up ! Stop saying nonsense ! " Sooyoung yelled.

" Sooyoung could you please just get over it ? I'm sorry but i don't like you because you're definitely not my type. " Hangeng said.

" I'm over it you idiot ! I'm so over it ! " she yelled. Then hangeng smirks.

" You know what, in all of you're sisters you're the worst. You're not like them. Because you're like a guy. You're clumsy, war-freak, doesn't know how to dress up herself and you don't act like a girl and you expect me to like you ? No wonder you don't have a boyfriend until now. Because no one likes you and no one will. " Hangeng said and Sooyoung can't control her tears. She's very hurted of what hangeng is saying to her just now.

" Aigoo, Why are you crying Sooyoung ? The braviest girl here in our batch is actually crying. Look guys ! How pathetic you are sooyoung. You and you're sisters are all them same. " Seung-yeon said.

" Shut up Hangeng and you Seung-yeon ! Why do you keep on doing this to Sooyoung ? You don't have to say this things anymore ! " Ga-in shouted. Ryeowook can't believe that sooyoung is actually crying. He knows that she is fearless and strong. He's now angry because he can't take it anymore.

" I'm not talking to you Ga-in ! Listen up Sooyoung, don't assume that i will like you. Look at yourself. Yes you dress like a girl but you don't act like one. I'll not be shocked if you'll grow old alone someday . " Hangeng said and Seung-yeon and the other girls laughed while Sooyoung continue to cry. She can't even speak up for herself. Then Ryeowook steps in.

" WHO TOLD YOU THAT SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND ?!! " Ryeowook yelled. Hangeng and Seung-yeon stopped laughing and Sooyoung looked at him in disbelief.

" Who are you ? " hangeng asked annoyingly. Then Ryeowook grabbed sooyoung and pulled her closer to him then he put his hands on her waist.

" Me ? I'm her Boyfriend ! Got a problem ? " Ryeowook said and Sooyoung still looking at him in disbelief. She doesn't know why Ryeowook is acting like this.

" Mwoh ? Boyfriend ? " Hangeng asked. " You're Sooyoung's boyfriend ? " he added

" Neh. You heard it right ? You, you don't have the right to say this things to my girlfriend. I don't care who the hell you are but remember this. Don't mess up with my girl ! " Ryeowook yelled then he punched hangeng and he pulled Sooyoung out of the classroom. He brought her too the rooftop of the school.

 

 

" Yah ! Let me go ! " Sooyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter