So It's now the Start of a Good Relationship ?

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

The Park Sisters and Choi Brothers finally arrived at the Girls house. They all went inside the big mansion.

" Wow Yuri, Your mansion is quite big " Yesung said.

" Neh " Yuri answered.

" Your place looks like a palace with 9 princesses living here " Siwon said.

" Thanks Oppa " Yoona answered. They all look inside the house and they all set in the Living room. Then Lady Kim finally arrived with snacks on her hands.

" Young Ladies, go to your rooms first and change your clothes. I've already prepared the snacks and i told the other maids to prepare the study room.

" Thanks Lady Kim. " Taeyeon said. Then they all went up to change their clothes and Seohyun and Kyuhyun went to the study room.

" Seohyun-ah, You have a great study room " Kyuhyun said as he looked around the room.

" Come here, Lets start now  because i want to finish this early. " seohyun coldly said.

" Fine you Pig. " Then seohyun start teaching Kyuhyun the lessons he didn't quite understand.

Kyuhyun's POV

Wow. Their house is really big, even their study room is big also. Seohyun, she still cold to me, i guess she's still angry with me for what happened this morning. She start teaching me, at first i was focused but when i noticed that our face is so close right now, i can't help but stare at her, She's really beautiful and like an angel that came down from heaven. She noticed that i'm not listening and she starts to nag at me again.

" Yah ! Why are you not listening ? Do you think its easy to teach you ? " she yelled.

" I'm listening ! "

" Chincha ? then explain this ! " she challenged.

" I mean, I'm listening a while ago but suddenly i got confused. Can you explain it again ? " i lied.

" Aisshh ! So all this time i've been explaining you didn't understand ? "

" Neh. Sort of " i said.

" My God Choi Kyuhyun ! Why do you really have to piss me everyday ? "

" I guessed that's my job, pissing you everyday " i smiled at her. She's really cute when she's angry.

" Do you know what,  knowing you is the worst day of my life " she said.

" Really ? For me, knowing you is the happiest day of my life " i said.

" Shut up. Let's study again, I'll explain again so you better listen ? "

" Neh. Go explain it again " i said. She explained again it to me, wow she explains it so easily.

" Wow. You explained very well. I really thought this subject is damn difficult. Thanks " i said as i smiled at her.

" See ? I told you right ? It's easy. I'm a good tutor aren't i ? and  Your Welcome " she said then she smiled at me. 

" Aniyo, I'm just smart that's why i understand it very well. I'm not focusing in class that's why i didn't understand this. "

" Fine. Whatever you say, Here i'll show you some other illustrations. I'll just get the book "

" Wait, don't get it. The book shelf is too high. "

" I can reach it . I'll step he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter