Remembering the Past / Confession.

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

Aigoo, my head hurts. Probably because i cried too much last night. I still can't believe that Onew is back. I don't know why i'm still feeling the pain he caused me. But one thing is sure, I'm so over him and Leeteuk is the one i love. I still can't forget what  he did to me 4 years ago. When i was still a highschool student.

FLASHBACK :

Taeyeon is looking for Onew because she wants to tell him that she will join the Singing Contest in school. She searched for him but he still can't find him so she decided to ask one of his friends.

" Excuse me, Have you seen Onew ? " she asked one of his friends.

" I didn't see him Taeyeon. Sorry " the boy said and walked passed her. She decided to go to the comfort room when she heard a familiar voices from one of the cubicles. She decided to listen.

" Oppa, I love you so much, Please break up with Taeyeon " she was shocked to hear her bestfriend's voice and she's sure that she's talking with Onew.

" Don't worry Hara. I'll break up with her soon. You know you're the one i love. " Onew said. Taeyeon who is crying silently can't believe that her boyfriend have an affair with her bestfriend.

" I know. But still i can't bear to see you with her " Hara said. She heard onew chuckle.

" Pabo, I never loved her. I'm just acting and pretending that i love her so that her family will help our company. She's a total fool. She falls for it easily. " Onew said. Taeyeon can't stop her tears. She was hurt very much.

" She's really a fool. I really don't like her to be my friend but since she's popular here in school, I hanged out with her. " Hara said. Taeyeon can't believe that her boyfriend never loved her and her bestfriend used her because she's popular in school. Hara and Onew went outside of the cubicle and saw taeyeon crying really hard.

" Taeyeon .. " Onew was shocked to see Taeyeon and so do Hara.

" You, how dare you do this to me. " Taeyeon said and slapped his face then Hara pushed her.

" Don't ever hurt Onew. " she said.

" You, I thought you're my bestfriend. You betrayed me. " Taeyeon yelled. Hara just laughed.

" You heard everything right ? I never wanted to be your friend, I just used you to be popular here in school. " Hara said.

" How can you do this to me ? " Taeyeon asked Onew. " I thought you love me but you didn't . I love you so much. Why do you have to hurt me ?! " she yelled.

" That's your problem. You thought i love you. I don't care with your feelings. I really don't love you. Hara is the one i like not you. " Onew said and grabbed Hara. Taeyeon left in the Comfort room crying really hard. She can't believe that her boyfriend dumped her for her bestfriend.

" I hate you both. " Taeyeon said.

END OF FLASH BACK.

. I've promised myself not to recall again those damn memories. I really hate it. But i don't care if Onew is back. I need to fix myself, I still have to attend the practice at the school.

 

 

No One's POV

 

It's weekend so the girls are staying in the house, but Siwon picked up Yoona because they have a date while Taeyeon she went to practice in the school and Jessica is in her room sleeping, Tiffany went shopping with Hyoyeon and Sunny, while Seohyun is reading some books in her room. Yuri is really bored so she decided to go out and she brought her dog along.

" Aigoo, I hate what happened last night because Onew and Hangeng came back. But the worst is i got embarrased infront of Yesung oppa. I don't know if i still can face him. I really don't want him to know my feelings. " Yuri thought to herself.

She continued to walk in the park and he saw Yesung. She immediately turned her back and run when Yesung called her.

" Yuri-ah ! " Yesung called but she didn't turned her back. She continued to walk then Yesung ran to her.

" Hey, i was calling you. " Yesung said panting. 

" Is that so ? Sorry i didn't hear you " Yuri said coldly and walked passed him. Yesung is confused why Yuri is acting cold towards him. Usually when he calls her, she will turn immediately and give a sweet smile.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter