It's the Start of the WAR.

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's POV

So seohyun is one of the Park Sisters, No wonder she's too pretty. Her sisters are all pretty too anyway. But nothing will change, I still hate that girl. Nobody in my entire life embarrassed me lik that. And that ing Yonghwa ! Why did he interfere ? I hate him. Well. This is the start, I  must do something to that Seohyun. Hahaha.

" Where's Seohyun ? " i asked CL.

" She's not yet here "

" Oh. Fine "

I'm waiting for Seohyun, I need to annoy her again. Well that's the only thing i can do for now. I haven't think up of something. After 5 minutes, she finally arrived. At last.

" Seobaby ! Why are you late ? " i asked her. 

" Mwoh ?! Seobaby ? Eww. Stop calling me that " she yelled.

" Why ? You're my seobaby "

" you " she cursed on me.

" Same with you " i told her.

" Whatever. You look like a Dog ! " she said.

" Shut up. You look like a --- "

" What ? Can't say something again ? What do i look like ? Why you're always frozen when you're saying that sentence ? "

" You look like a pig ! "

" Mwoh ? A pig  ? "

" Neh. A pig. " i told her then she went to her friends. As usual she's pissed. Finally I won .

Seohyun's POV

God. He called me a pig ? that Guy. He looks like a Dog. I'm pissed. I admit. I lost to him. He's really irritating. He even called me Seobaby ! That's a gross.

" Yelling with Kyuhyun again ? " Sunye asked laughing.

" Neh. I hate that stupid guy " 

" You know what, if you're not enemies, You look like a cute couple " cl said

" Neh Hyunnie, Even though he's arrogant and a jerk , He's freaking HOT right Luna ? " Krystal said

" Mwoh ? How can you say that thing ? He's HOT ? Are you guys blind ? He's a Dog. " i said

" Hyun , i admit. He really looks good. Admit it, He's handsome too for you right ? " luna said. Yes. I admit. HE'S REALLY GOOD LOOKING, DAMN HOT ! But even though he looks perfectly good, He's a jerk and arrogant guy. I need to lie to them.

" Aniyo, He's not handsome for me. "

" Really ? " eunjung asked.

" Neh "

" Omo, Professor is here. Let's go back to our seats. " sunye said. 

" See you in the Cafe later " i said.

" Sure " they all said in unison.

I got back to my sit and saw kyuhyun smilling like crazy again. God, this smile irritates me the most. I was focusing in the lesson and jotting some notes when he disturbed me again.

" Hey Pig. You're too serious in class " he said then he smiled again

" Yah, stop smilling, you look like a dog when you smile " i whispered to him

" Chicha ? So I'm the hottest, cutest dog you've ever seen ? "

" Mwoh ?! Are you crazy ? You hot ? You're a DOG.The Ugliest dog i ever seen . " i yelled at him. Omo, I forgot that our professor is here. God, I'm dead. I can see that kyuhyun is laughing silently at me.

" mehrong . Hahaha " he stick out his tounge and laugh silently.

" Shut up."  I murmured.  

" Yah ! Miss Park Joo Hyun ! Why are you yelling in my class ? You're not focusing in class aren't you ? And you don't have the right to say that to Mr. Choi. Say Sorry to him. " Mrs. Narsha yelled at me.

" Mrs. Narsha, It's not like that. I'm focusing in your lesson but --

" No more buts Miss Park. Say sorry and go out of the classroom for now. I don't want to have a student who doesn't focus in her studies. After class i'll talk to you "

" Neh Mrs. Narsha I'm Sorry. I'm sorry too Mr. Choi Kyuhyun for calling you dog "

" Neh. It's okay Seohyun. I understand " he said. God, he's acting like an angel .

I'm angry. Because of that damn Choi Kyuhyun i was kicked out of the room, yelled by my teacher. For my entire life, this is the first time i've been scolded by my teacher. I'm now crying, I can't stop my tears. I was too sensitive when someone scolds at me. I hate you Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun's POV

Wow. This daw is such a good day, I won over Seohyun. Good f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter