Us Friends ? I don't think so.

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

After the meeting with Mrs. Lee. They decided to go back to their own classrooms. 

Kyuhyun's POV

At last that meeting is done. I'm so bored there. Seohyun's sisters are all scary especially that Sooyoung- she punched my baby face ! Mrs. Lee said we all need to be friends. So it's not only me and seohyun who have a problem with each other, Leeteuk Hyung , Eunhyuk Hyung , Heechul Hyung and Ryeowook Hyung are also not in good terms with Seohyun's other sisters. So seohyun is now my tutor. Yes ! I have more time to irritate her.

" Yah. Seobaby, when are you going to tutor me ? " i asked her. She's been quiet after we went out of Mrs. Lee room. So i decided to break the ice.

" Yah !! I'm talking to you ! " i yelled. its seems that she's not paying much attention to me.

" Why are you yelling at me ? " she shouted back.

" Hey. Have you forgotten, Mrs. Lee told us to be friends right ? "

" No. I don't want to be friends with you. I will still tutor you because Mrs. Lee asked me to do it but us friends ? I don't think so. Because of you we all got into trouble. It's only my first time to be sent to Administration office, first time to be embarrassed in front of my classmates and scolded my my teacher, first time to see my unnies fighting with other people ! And that's all because of you ! " she bursted out. She even cried in front of me. The she ran away.

" Hey, Seohyun wait. " i chase her. Good thing i run fast. I grab her wrist and let her face me. Now I've decided, i should apologize to her.

" Sorry for what happened this day. " i apologized sincerely. I hope she'll accept it. 

" Aniyo. I'll never forgive you "

" Then don't. Its fine for me if you accept it or not. It's not my loss. " i said.

" That's right ! I'll never forgive you. " she said and cry even more.

" Could you please stop crying ? I really don't know why girls think they're pretty when they cry. Here wipe your tears " i offered her my Hankie.

" No thanks " she rejected and left me in the hallway.

Seohyun left me in the hallway and she went to the classroom now. I just followed her at the back. When we arrived at the room, she immidietely went to her sit. Her friend Luna just comforted her. As the classes goes on. she still quiet, i don't even dared to bother her because i know she's mad at me. The class is finally finished and she hurriedly packed her things.

" Where are you going ? " i asked.

" None of your business " she answered coldly.

" Hey Pig. We still have Tutoring Sessions right ? " i reminded her. It's seems that se forgot it that easily.

" Oh my God " she whispered.

" Come on Let's go to our house. You teach me there. " i said.

" Your house ? Are you crazy ? Shiro, I don't wan to. ! " she complained.

" Why ? What's wrong with our house ? " It's not like i'll do anything to you. You're seriously not my type " i said as i looked at her from head to toe.

" You're not my type too either ! But what i'm saying is it's not good for girls to come into Guys house. Did you get my point ? " she said.

" Whatever. I like to study there. No If's no Buts "

" But -- " she protested.

" But what ? " i said.

" My unnies will not allow me. Especially if its the Cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter