Why do you have to Comeback ?!

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

" What are you all doing here ?" Sooyoung asked coldly. Victoria is confused why Sooyoung is cold towards them, but she just thought it's just awkward because they met again after a long time.

" Aigoo, you're all happy right girls to see them again ? " Victoria asked happily. The girls just looked at her.

" Neh auntie, Were VERY HAPPY " Jessica faked a smile. She's pissed to see those guys again.

" I know you'll all be happy especially Sooyoung, Seohyun and Taeyeon. " Victoria exclaimed then her phone beeped because her husband called.

" Yoboseyo ? " Victoria said.

" Honey, I miss you. Go home now. Do the kids loved your surprise ? " Nickhun asked.

" Aigoo, You just saw me this morning and you already missed me ? Well, it looks like they were happy about those boys arrival. "

" Chincha ? That's good. Well please go home now. I missed you to death " Nickhun said, Victoria blushed.

" Arasso Arasso. I'll be home okay. " Victoria said,

" Arasso. I love you Honey. " Nickhun said.

" I love you too. I'm hanging up. Bye ." Victoria said and she ended the call, she went to the living room again and saw the boys and her nieces still staring at each other.

" Girls, Auntie have to go home now okay ? Take care of yourselves. Arasso ? I love you " Victoria said and the girls hugged their auntie.

" Arasso, take care auntie. Tell sulli to visit us tomorrow, It's weekend anyway. " Yuri said.

" I think she can't come here tomorrow. Actually were going to Thailand tomorrow and we'll be back after a week. Nickhun's parents wants us to visit them. " Victoria said.

" Is that so Auntie ? Well take care. Bring us some goodies there. okay ? " Yoona said.

" Neh, Bye everyone. " Victoria said and she went to her car. The girls looked if their auntie is gone and they told their maids to go back to their quarters now.

 

 

-------

" So can we drop the fake smiles now ? " Tiffany said. The girls glared at the boys except for the other boy who are sitting at the sofa.

" Yah ! What the hell are you all doing here ?! " Jessica yelled. The choi brothers are shocked to see jessica yell.

" Shut up Jess. Were not here for you " one boy said.

" Then why are you here Onew ?! Why ? " Taeyeon asked. Onew went to her and hugged her very tightly.

" Taeyeon, My Taeyeon i missed you so much. " Onew said as he hugged Taeyeon very tightly and Taeyeon struggles from the hug which alarmed Leeteuk.

" Could you please let go of my GIRLFRIEND. " Leeteuk said and Onew just looked at him.

" And who the hell are you ? " Onew asked and Taeyeon went to Leeteuk.

" He's my Boyfriend. Why ? " Taeyeon said proudly.

" Mwoh ? Boyfriend ? Why ? " Onew asked. The girls just laughed.

" Yes. Leeteuk oppa is Taeyeon unnie's boyfriend. Is there anything wrong with that ? " Hyoyeon said sarcastically.

" But, I'm the one who Taeyeon loves ! " Onew yelled.

" Shut up !! Why do you have to comeback !!!!!! " Sooyoung yelled.

" I came here for Taeyeon ! Not for all of you. ! I know Taeyeon still loves me " Onew said.

" Not anymore. I don't love you. The one i love is Leeteuk. Not you ! " Taeyeon yelled.

" But Tae, i still love you " Onew went closer to Taeyeon and Taeyeon slapped his face.

" Love ? You ? You love me ? Don't ever tell me that you love me because you never did " Taeyeon said and she's crying now.

" Taeyeon, I'm so sorry. Could you please just come back to my side now ? Just forget what happened. It's a long time ago anyway. " Onew said and he recieved another slap again from taeyeon.

" Forget ? Do you think i'll just forget what you've done to me and just forgive you and come back to your side ? Do you really think i'm that kind of girl ? An easy one ? " Taeyeon said.

" I know, I shouldn't have dumped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter