PARTY.

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk's POV

God, this is it. This is the day i'm going to confess to Taeyeon. I'm so worried, scared, confused, and excited. I don't know but i'm not really that confident if Taeyeon is going to accept me.

" Hyung ! You ready ? I've got your tuxedo here ! " i turned around and saw Ryeowook holding my tuxedo. 

" Oh, thanks wookie. Could you please hang it up there ? " He just nod and left. I texted yuri if everything is ready because she's the one planned everything. Of course all of us helped in making the preparations. I want everything to be special and perfect.

" Yuri, is everything ready ? " i texted her.

" Neh oppa. Everything is ready. Be sure your confession is something sweet okay ? Not corny. " she texted back.

" Of course. " i replied.

" One more thing, don't use those corny punch lines okay ? Taeyeon unnie hates them so much " Yuri replied back. I chuckled at the thought of it. Good thing i didn't plan to use some punchlines.

" Thanks yuri " i replied. I decided to take a shower because i still need to pick up the flowers i ordered for Taeyeon, of course it's color purple.

" Hyung where you going ? " Kyuhyun asked me he looks like he's going somewhere too. Then yesung suddenly appeared.

" He's going to buy some gifts for Taeyeon. He wants to bribe her with gifts so that Taeyeon would answer him " Yesung teased

" Shut up Yesung. If you're in my place i'm sure you'll be nervous to death. " i said and left.

" Okay, Whateve you say hyung. We just wish you goodluck " Yesung said

 

 

No One's POV

" Unnie, you should go now to the salon. Auntie already booked an appointment for you. " Jessica said as she pushed Taeyeon to the car.

" Arasso Arasso ! Stop pushing me Sica " Taeyeon said. Then she rode the car.

" Unnie, our driver will pick you up at the salon. Arasso ? See you tonight. " Yuri said. Then they went inside the house.

" Aigoo. I'm excited for the party tonight. Shall we prepare now ? " Sunny said.

" Me too. But i'm much more excited for Leeteuk's confession later " Jessica said.

" Can't you believe that he's going to sing for Taeyeon unnie ?? He even composed a song. ! Aigoo. It's so sweet ! " Yoona exclaimed.

" Let's just wish that unnie will accept Leeteuk oppa. I think Leeteuk oppa is very sincere with Taeyeon unnie " Seohyun said.

" You're right hyunnie, if leeteuk is just playing with unnie. Aigoo i'll really beat him. " Sooyoung said.

" But we are not sure too if unnie is going to accept him, you know even us can't believe that he likes unnie right ? " hyoyeon said.

" I'm afraid Leeteuk oppa will got hurt if unnie rejects him. You know unnie doesn't want to have a boyfriend anymore after that stupid guy dumped him for another girl. " Tiffany said.

" God. Please Tiff, don't mention that guy again. I really hate him for what he had done to Taeyeon unnie " Sunny exclaimed in disgust.

" Change topic please. Let's get ready now. Everything is set, the tables, foods, drinks, decorations and the mini stage ! Now were just have to get ready. " Yoona said. Then seohyun suddenly stands up.

" Unnie, Can i go to the mall ? " Seohyun asked.

" Waeyo ? What are you going to do in the mall ? " Jessica asked.

" I'm just going to buy something for Taeyeon unnie. " Seohyun said. 

" We'll go with you. " Tiffany said then the girls stand up.

" No unnie, i can go by myself. " 

" Why ? You're meeting with someone ? " Sunny asked.

" Aniyo. I just want to go alone. You should just prepare here. I'll be back. " Seohyun assured.

" Really ? Then be home by 5 arasso ? " Yuri said. Then seohyun looked at the clock and it's already 3:30 pm.

" Arasso. Bye unnies " Seohyun said and left.

" Bye. Take care "

 

 

Seohyun's POV

Aigoo, I'm such a pabo ! How come i forgot to buy a gift for Taeyeon unnie ? I need to rush at the mall. I must buy a good gift for unnie. I was walking at the mall when i saw a familiar guy, wait. Who is it ? He turns around and it's Kyuhyun. What's he doing here in the mall ? Hmmp ! the hell i care.

" Pig ! " he called me. Damn that guy ! Sometimes he's nice to me and calling me Seohyun but he's still teasing me and calling me Pig. I hate that stupid man. I just ignored her and continue to walk.

" Hey, what are you doing here ? " he asked me.

" None of your business. " i answered coldly. But still he continues to walk with me.

" Yah ! Why are you following me ? " i asked him but it seems that he's not listening. " Aissh " I continued to walk and left him when i saw a Stuff Toy shop. Then i saw perfect gift for unnie . A big stuff toy holding a mic. Aigoo, It's so cute. I'm sure unnie will love this. I bought it and ask the saleslady to wrapped it nicely. Then kyuhyun suddenly appeared.

" Yah, why did left me ? You walk so fast " Kyuhyun said. " Why would i wait for you ? I didn't even ask you to accompany me " i replied.

" Whatever. " he said. I went out of the shop and continue to walk around the mall. Kyuhyun still following me. I saw a shoe store and saw a pair of doll shoes. I'ts so pretty. It's color pink with touches of white. I hurriedly went inside the store because i'm going to buy it.

" Miss, could you please get me a size 6 of that doll shoes please . " i said to the saleslady and she went to the stock room. I waited happily for the shoes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter