Like Unnie, Like Dongsaeng.

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Leeteuk's POV

 

Wow. This year is surely a happy year. I never thought that my college life would be this happy. I'm very happy since 1st year college because of "her".

 

" Yah, Sungmin where's Little Miss Shortie ? " i asked one of my brothers.

 

" Who's Little Miss Shortie you're looking for, Taeyeon or Sunny ? They're both short remember ? sungmin said

 

" Taeyeon "

 

" Oh ? She went in the cafe with her sisters. "

 

" Chincha ? "

 

" Neh. You know what hyung, it is only the first day of classes yet you miss her again. Don't worry you have the whole year to see, tease and Yell at each other. " i saw sungmin chuckled.

 

" Shut up minnie. Hey sunny is there, You like her right ? You even mention her name in your sleep " i said. i want to tease my brother because he's teasing me with  taeyeon. In all of my brothers, i think he's the one who knew my feelings for taeyeon.

 

At last taeyeon is now back with Jessica and sunny. She hurriedly go back to her sit. She's really pretty and have a great voice. No wonder i fell for her.

 

" Yah Shortie, it seems that you haven't grow any taller until now " i said. i .

 

" What the hell Leetuek. When you will you stop teasing me ? You've been teasing me for almost 4 years now. Aren't you tired ? Could you please stob being so immature ? So who ing cares if i'm short ? I'm happy with my height. I don't care if i remain small and i don't care even if i'm the most shortiest woman here on earth. Happy now ? So shut up and go back to your sit cause i don't wanna see your ing face anymore. ! she yelled. God. Is she angry with me. She don't look pissed, she look so mad, EXTREMELY MAD. Does she hate me even more ?

 

" Yah. Taengoo. I'm kidding. Even though you're short you're still --

 

" I told you to Shut up right ? Can't you understand that ? Are you that dumb ? she cutted me. I was speechless. I made her really mad on the first day of school. I guess she will really never like a jerk like me.

 

" Yah. You Leeteuk, how dare you make Taeyeon Unnie mad ? You're really annoying. Yah Fishy, you bring your brother out of our sight. NOW. ! " jessica yelled.

 

" Come on Teuk. They're really mad. I told you stop messing up with Taeyeon. " donghae said.

 

" Whatever. I'm not going to stop. I'll only stop when i die. " i said.

 

" Fine, Whatever. " donghae said coldly. then he goes inside the classroom again.

 

Donghae's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter