Coz you don't know me so Shut up Boy.

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

The girls and the boys are busy chatting with each other. They're teasing Sooyoung and Ryeowook and the other couple - Jessica and Donghae. Ryeowook is feeding sooyoung and acting lovey dovey.

" Yah, I can't believe you're already a couple. It's just that one week ago you are throwing bottles at each other. " Leeteuk said and they all agreed.

" You know hyung, i realized how much i love sooyoung. " Ryeowook said as he fed sooyoung another spoonful of rice.

" Chincha ? Maybe you're just playing with Sooyoung. " Hyoyeon said and Sooyoung smirked.

" Wookie ? He's not playing with me. And if he dares to do so - you guys will not see him alive. " Sooyoung joked.

" Omo, is that true ? Good thing i'm not inlove with Sooyoung, because if a dare to cheat, she might skin me alive. " Donghae joked but Sooyoung looked down.

" Am i not that loveable ? I'm just joking a while ago. " Sooyoung said then Ryeowook holds her hand.

" Aniyo, if you're not loveable, How come i'm in love with you ? " Ryeowook said and Sooyoung smiled.

" Aigoo, it's so sweet. Yah ! You fishy be careful with your words. " Jessica said. 

" Sorry sooyoung. I'm just kidding too a while ago. " Donghae said.

" Kwenchana. Donghae. " Sooyoung said. Then Ryewook whispered to her.

" It looks like our acting is working. " Ryeowook said and sooyoung chuckled.

" I know right.. Looks like they really fall for it. " Sooyoung whispered. " You know what the way you treat me today is really great. Looks like you're really good in acting. " she added then Ryeowook just smiled.

" But that wasn't acting. " Ryeowook thought.

" Look at this two, whispering at each other. " Yuri said and the girls chuckle.

" Want me to whisper at you too babe ? " Yesung said then yuri blushed. " Aniyo. "

 

Seohyun's POV

 

I was eating my salad when suddenly i felt that someone is staring at me. I looked and saw Kyuhyun staring at me. He immediately looked down when he notice i caught him staring at me.

" Kyu oppa " i called him. He looked at me with what's-your-ing-problem look. Maybe he's mad at me because i left him at the corridor this morning.

" What ? " he asked coldly. 

" You're mad ? " i whispered. If my voice is loud then my sisters will make a big deal out of it. Besides they're busy teasing Donghae oppa and Jessica unnie. Oh i almost forgot, Sooyoung unnnie and Ryeowook oppa.

" Aniyo. " he said and continued eating his pasta. I looked at my clock and our next class will start after 15 minutes.

" Kyuhyun oppa, Let's go it's almost time. " i said to him and he finished his drink.

" Is that so ?  Ka-ja " he said. 

" Unnies, Oppas i gotta go. My class is starting after 15 minutes. " i said to them.

" But you still haven't finished your food. " Yoona unnie said pointing at my unfinished salad.

" Neh Joohyun. Finish this first. You didn't finished your breakfast too this morning. " Taeyeon unnie said seriously like  a mother wanting her child to finish their food.

" I'm already full unnie. Bye " i said and we went out of the cafeteria.

" Yah ! Seohyun ! " they called me but were already outside the cafeteria. They wanted me to come back and finish my food. Then we walked to the classroom.

" Oppa are you mad at me ? " i asked Kyuhyun who is walking silently. He's not usually silent as this. In fact he's the one starting the conversation but now his quiet so i decided to break the ice.

" Aniyo. I'm just not feeling well. " he said and i touched his forehead and he's hot.

" Omo, oppa ! You're hot. Why didn't you tell me you're sick ?! " i said worriedly.

" Mianhe. I thought you're busy accompanying that Henry and i'll just bother you if i tell you. " he said to me.

" Aniyo ! You should have atleast told me. " i said and i pulled him. 

" Where we going ? " he asked. 

" To the clinic of course. You should rest. " i said and he nods. We continued to walk in the clinic when i notice were still holding hands. My heart continue to beat very fast and i feel that my cheeks are red by now. All of these happens whenever i'm with kyuhyun.

 

Were now at the clinic and the nurse said he have a fever and he needs to rest. I accompany him in the clinic room so that he can rest.

" Oppa, you rest now. " i said and let him lie on the bed and i sat on the chair.

" Thanks s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter