Graduation Party

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The girls are now heading back home in their mansion after the Graduation Ceremony of Seohyun. The girls insisted that they should go out and party to celebrate her graduation. But even though how many times they plead to her, she really don't want to. What she didn't know is that her unnies and her auntie victoria already planned a surprise graduation party to her.

Seohyun's POV

At last i'm now finally graduated, I've been waiting all this time to finish highschool because i really want to enter college. I'm happy that my unnies are complete at my graduation. How i wished our parents our there to watch me. I know they're proud of me. My family is my inspiration that's why i study really hard. Were now heading back to our mansion. My unnies keep bugging me that we should  out and have a party. But i really don't want to, i don't like going to parties. Especially if it's my own party. I don't want to be the center of attraction.

" Yah ! Seo Joo Hyun please come on, Let's go have a party. We'll have fun trust me " tiffany unnie pleaded me using her charming eye smile but it won't effect on me. 

" Unnie i really don't want to have a party. You all know how much i hate events like that. " i tried to convince them. " But hyunniee - " " Shiro ! I don't want to. " i blurted out. Yuri unnie didn't finished what she's going to say.  

" Arasso hyunnie, if you really don't want to have a party then we will respect your decision. " taeyeon unnie said to me.

" Thanks Tae unnie. Mianhe unnies. " i said then they all pout. My sisters are really cute when they pout. After that i drifted off to sleep.

Yoona's POV

" Taeyeon unnie she's now asleep maybe we should go call Auntie Vic so that  the party will be r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter