Unwanted Memories

It's a simple but complicated thing called LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

It's now finally the graduation of Seohyun, she will now finally graduate from highschool. I'm so happy that finally she will now be a college student and will join us in the University. How i wish Omma and Appa were still here with us and watching Seohyun as she walk upon the stage to deliver her valedictory address. I can't help but recall the painful memories we had experienced 10 years ago.

FLASHBACK :

" Omma, Appa do you really need to go america ? " taeyeon asked.

" Neh taeyeon-ah. We need to go to america to have our business trip there. You need to be a good unnie and take care all of your sisters arasso ? Your auntie victoria will stay here with you." her father reminded her.

"I promise that i will buy you and your sisters all the noys you want when we come back." their mother promised her. 

" Chincha ? Chincha ? " the girls asked happily. 

"Neh. We promised, Take care my pretty princesses. We love you "  her mother said and kiss them all in the cheek then they left."

2 weeks had passed,

"Auntie Victoria, when will omma and appa come home ? " jessica and taeyeon asked. Actually they were all waiting for their parents because they miss them so much not because of the toys that their parents going to buy. 

" Sweetie, they will be here by tomorrow. Then you will going to but a lot of toys, I know all of you missed them so much. " their auntie assured her while brushing her hair.

Next day..

The girls  went to their auntie' room. They were all excited because it is the day their parents are going home.

" Jessica unnie, i'm so excited to see omma and appa " yuri exclaimed happily.

" Me too yuri, i'm so excited. When they're here i'm going to show them my new dance moves " hyoyeon said as she dance happily.

" I know you're all excited. Me too and Taeyeon unnie are so excited too. Shall we surprise them ? " jessica suggested.

" Neh ! " all of them shouted happily. After they finished their surprise. They waited for their aunt to comeback. Then Victoria

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter