Chapter 8

B1A4's New Roommate

 

A/N: Before reading this I really recommend watching Jinyoung's solo to Be My Girl first. it might make my explanations less confusing. Plus, it it really good!

“Are you guys nervous? I feel like I’m about to die.” Minhee says looking at the group of girls standing together waiting for the concert to start.

They were all dressed in their stage costumes and had their hair and make-up done. It was exciting for Mina since she had never looked like this before. Her heart was beating rapidly and she had a nervous pain in her stomach. She was actually going to dance in front of an audience. Sure, they weren’t here to see her, but she was still important to the show.

“You guys, we go on in 5 minutes! Get excited!” Shinwoo says walking over to them also in his stage outfit.

“Mina, you look great! You nervous?” he continues, giving Mina a pat on her shoulder.

“A little, but mostly excited!” Mina smiled at Shinwoo as he walked off to join the rest of s.

Mina watched as Jinyoung talked to Kim Hana about who knows what. Mina was still angry that Jinyoung gave her part away and didn’t even tell her. “At least I’ll get a break.” Mina thought letting out a deep sigh.

Not too long after, the show began and B1A4 entered the stage while the fans screamed. It was crazy to Mina; she had never experienced this before. She liked some idol groups, but was never at a concert or fanmeet or anything. It was exciting, but also a little intense. The fans were so crazy!

Mina danced the routines flawlessly. She gave it her all and was dancing as if her life depended on it. The time flew quickly and soon enough, she had a break while the members did their solo stages. First solo stage was Sandeul’s.

Mina walked off the stage, passing Sandeul about to enter and gave him a big wave. He waved back at her and gave her the biggest smile she had ever seen from him.

“Fighting!” Mina said as she passed him.

“Mina, let’s go, you need to get changed for Jinyoung’s solo!” a fashion coordinator yelled as she grabbed Mina’s arm.

Mina stopped her and gave her a disappointed look. “Jinyoung gave my part away to Kim Hana. You should go find her.” The fashion coordinator nodded and walked off yelling Hana’s name.

Mina walked into her dressing room and plopped down on the couch letting out another deep sigh. It was exhausting dancing like that without a break. Even though she was a little sad she wouldn’t do the solo dance, she was glad she’d get a longer break before going back on and dancing to the last two songs.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!”

Mina looked up to see as very flustered looking Jinyoung yelling at her.

“Resting?” Mina replied confused at his sudden outburst, but really, it wasn’t that surprising. Jinyoung yells at her all the time.

“Junghwan’s solo is almost over. There is no time for rest!” Jinyoung says as he pulls her up off of the couch she was relaxing on.

“What are you talking about? I still have time to rest during your solo.” Mina says pulling herself away from Jinyoung.

“I’m surprised! I didn’t think you were this stupid.” Jinyoung says pushing Mina towards the rack of stage clothing. “Now, change your clothes. Pali!”

Mina looked at him confused, but took her clothes off the hanger.

“Can you leave then?” Mina said too shy to change in front of Jinyoung.

“No.” Mina sighed at his response. “Fine, but at least turn around.”

Mina started changing her clothes still confused. Why wasn’t Hana doing the dance with him anymore?

“I thought you gave my part to Hana?” Mina said as she turned around dressed in her stage outfit for the song.

“You really are an idiot.” Jinyoung says, grabbing Mina by the wrist and leading her out to the backstage area.

Mina’s heart raced as Jinyoung walked through the backstage dragging her along. She wasn’t prepared. She was about to be pushed onto stage with Jinyoung and she wasn’t prepared at all. She needed a moment to think and to go through the routine in her head. The sudden nervousness made her feel like she forgot it. She walked behind Jinyoung with a blank expression on her face as many people yelled “Fighting!” to her and gave her thumbs up and pats on her shoulder. She couldn’t even respond to them.

“Jinyoung, I think I need a glass of water or something first.” Mina said, feeling extremely nervous.

“There’s no time. The song is about to end.”

Jinyoung left her on the side of the stage without saying a word to her and walked out, revealing himself to his fans. They screamed, but Mina didn’t hear them. She was getting more and more nervous. Why was she feeling this way? She was just out there dancing so well?

“Fighting!” Shinwoo said as he pushed her out onto the stage as the music to “Be My Girl” started. Mina froze for a second, looking back at the boys on the side of the stage.

They all watched her with their eyes wide open.

“Is she going to dance?” Shinwoo asked, but not really looking for an answer

They all let out a sigh of relief as Mina began dancing to the song. The boys were awestruck and impressed that she danced so well. They never really had the chance to watch her. When she practiced in front of them in the dorm, she never danced to her full ability. Tonight was different. She was so gifted.

Gongchan watched closely, trying to see if he could find out Jinyoung’s true feelings. Maybe since he was dancing so close and seductively to Mina his wall would fall down and show his true feelings.

It was the part in the song when Mina and Jinyoung were very close. "This is it..." Gongchan said to himself

Jinyoung started singing the chorus as he stood close behind Mina, holding her close. Gongchan watched from the side, paying close attention to Jinyoung’s facial expression seeing if maybe it would change while holding Mina. His face looked like it always did. Gongchan waited for the next big part in the song that he knew might hold the answer to his question. The almost kiss.

Gongchan watched excitedly, hoping maybe Jinyoung would get too nervous and not do that part with Mina since he liked her.

Jinyoung walked towards Mina and her heart fluttered seeing him come at her with a seductive look in his eyes. She knew it was all fan service and for the show, but she couldn’t help but feel a little weak. He touched her many times in the performance and she did the same, but she was dreading this part the most.

He held her tightly around her waist and she put her arm up like she was supposed to, waiting for him to grab it. He looked her in the eyes while singing the words to the song and Mina gulped, feeling incredibly nervous.

Jinyoung tightly grabbed her wrist, pushing it aside as he sang the lyrics and released it to put his hand on her chin. Mina looked into Jinyoung’s eyes. They had practiced it before. This wasn’t any different than it was the other night when they did it in the dorm a few nights ago. But somehow, it did feel different. Mina closed her eyes so she wouldn’t see Jinyoung’s face as he slowly pushed her head down and away from the crowd so it would look like he was kissing her. The crowd screamed in arousal and jealousy as they watched Jinyoung “pretend” to kiss one of the dancers. Mina listened as the screamed, but it was different for her. Because Jinyoung actually kissed her.

All the boys yelled different things in shock as they watched Jinyoung actually lean down and kiss Mina. He hadn’t ever done that to the other dancers.

“I KNEW IT!” Gongchan yelled

“What the hell is he doing?!” Baro yelled furious. He was supposed to be the one kissing Mina, not his hyung.

Shinwoo sighed, hoping the fans and the manager didn’t see. This could get Jinyoung in a lot of trouble.

Sandeul watched the stage, his eyes practically bulging out of their sockets. He was in complete shock.

Mina continued the dance almost in a haze. She thought nothing, she felt nothing, and she heard nothing. She relied on muscle memory to finish the song and quickly ran off the stage towards the boys.

They tried to say something to her, but she was too fast and before they knew it she was gone.

The boys had to go on the stage and had no time to run after her. They were almost finished with their concert, just one more song to go.

While the music to Baby Goodnight started, Gongchan looked around for Mina. She was supposed to dance in this song too, but he didn’t see her. He was worried about her. She was probably in shock and confused.

“Hyungs, Mina isn’t on stage.” He said, mostly looking at Jinyoung.

“Don’t worry about it and get ready. The song will start any second now.” Jinyoung replied with a smirk.

                                                                                                  3~

“Great job guys!”

“Everyone danced so well!”

“Let’s go out and celebrate with B1A4!”

Mina heard while she hid in the dark of the closet. The concert must be over. All of the dancers were coming into the dressing room now, talking excitedly.

“Guys, has anyone seen Mina?” she heard Jihyun say worried.

“Nope. And I don’t really want to. Who the hell does she think she is kissing my Jinyoungie.” She heard Hana say back.

Great. This was going to cause such a problem. Fans would hate her. The company would hate her. The other dancers would hate her. Would the members hate her? Probably. She was living with them, so surely her having any kind of non-platonic relationship with another member would cause a problem in the dorm.

Mina sat there, worried about her future until it seemed that nobody was left in the room. She heard them all talking about how B1A4 invited them out to dinner and to party to celebrate the great performance. Mina didn’t want to go even a little bit. She just wanted to go back to the hotel room and sleep all of these feelings away.

Mina stepped out of the closet, only to see Minhee and Jihyun quietly sitting there facing the closet waiting for Mina to come out.

“H—how did you know I was in her?” Mina stuttered.

“We are your friends. We know you.” Jihyun answered back, giving Mina a look like she was stupid.

“Pabo, we heard you moving around in the closet. We figured it had to be you.” Minhee said laughing.

“Ughhh eotteokhae!!! “ Mina yelled as she went to hug her two friends.

“Mina, you should come out with us! It would help you get your mind off of it.” Jihyun says

“Yeah, you can even get drunk!” Minhee says, elbowing Mina and playing around with her.

“No thanks.  I really just want to go back to the hotel and sleep.”

Should we go back with you?” Minhee asked.

“No, no…Don’t worry about me. You guys go out. Maybe you can flirt with the guys.” Mina said feeling a little disappointed that she wouldn’t be there to have fun with the members she actually liked. But it was for the best. She didn’t want to see Jinyoung ever again. If it was up to her, he’d be kicked out of the dorm for good.

“Ok then...”Jihyun and Minhee both say walking out of the dressing room.

Mina got her bag and followed them out, but at a distance. She was in a daze.

She turned the corner to leave the venue and started walking in the opposite direction than her two friends. She walked a few steps before she felt someone grab her shoulder pulling her around to face her.

“Oppa?” she exclaimed confused.

“Are you not coming out with us? Sandeul and Baro will be so disappointed.” Shinwoo said, half joking.

“I’m not really feeling well and I’m really tired. I just want to sleep.” Mina replied looking remorseful.

“Should I walk you back to the hotel?”

“No thanks oppa. Go have fun with your members. I can ride the train back.”

“Text me when you get back to the hotel safe, arasso?” Shinwoo said seriously.

“Neh, I will. Have fun.” Mina said emotionless as she turned around and began to walk away.

Shinwoo watched her until he couldn’t see her anymore and the sighed before running to catch up to everyone else.

Thanks for reading and thank you so much to all the new subscribers and to everyone who answere my last poll!
I'm really surprised because most of you want Mina to end up with Gongchan and they hardly have a relationship!! Well, You'll just have to wait to see what happens! I just wanted to know how you all were feeling about it! hehe ;)
Thanks for reading and please write me comments!! <3