Silence...

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Jason’s POV

The silence became more awkward than I had thought. Hmmm...She must of love playing the guitar a lot I guess. On the pink guitar, it wrote ‘Kim Pil Suk’ as a signature. I think it’s her name?

“Is your name Kim Pil Suk?” in all of a sudden, I broke what you call an ‘Awkward Silence’ into an “Awkward Talk/Question’. Finally with a little bit of confident, I can see that she’s not really shy any more. She faced me and reply to my question.

“Deh? H...how did you know?” her voice was just so nice and calm even though she looked surprised by the question I asked her. I knew that she was going to ask me back with that question, so I kind of went with that path and make a ‘joke’.

“I knew that you will ask that” I smiled at her. “Ah~ you see...the words of your name had appear on your forehead so that’s how I know” I pretend to put out a ‘let down’ face to see her reaction. I couldn’t help myself but burst into laughter’s because she was actually searching around her forehead with and fingers. I just thought that she was very cute.

“Why are you laughing?” she asked me as she stopped the searching and fixed her fringe back into its position.

“Ani, don’t take that serious. I mean about what I said before. I was just joking” I glance into her smile and gave myself a little laugh with happiness.

“There you go. A girl will always look better in her smile because it makes them look beautiful” I told her and gave her a gentle but little pat on the head. She started holding her guitar and showing it to me...her name?

“You saw my name from this guitar’s signature didn’t you?” she questioned. I didn’t mind about it. The whole time was mostly me who asked questions. It was a relief when I heard her at least asking me something. I felt a little embarrass but it worth it, because it makes her happy. Aish! What am I saying again? Jason, you stupid pubo!

I was about to reply in a general way but somehow when my mouth started speaking, I felt a little bit of a stalker?

“Ah~ h...how did you know?” that was a very idiot looking expression in front of a girl. I answered it with embarrass and weakly.

“Ah~ ani, it’s just that I saw you starring at my guitar before, so yeah...that’s how I guess it...” Her face was still looking a bit worried. I don’t know what she’s worried about but I’m sure that I can comfort her. She was smarter than I thought actually.

“Do you like playing guitar that much?” I thought that she wouldn’t even bother to reply my question but she was just too polite. Haha~

“Deh...” She answered. I was just wondering how many of the ‘Deh’ had she said today.  “Oh I see. Do you playing any other instruments?” ah~ Jason, why are you asking so much questions again. Hmph.’

She looks back at me and said “I also play the piano and violin” She smiled at me. Hooray! I think she’s feeling a bit comfortable now.  What...smiled at me? Was my eye out of control or what?! She was smiling at me before? Her smile was so sweet like a lollipop.

In reply I answered in English “Wow, you’re a genius” putting two thumbs up as I smiled back at her. Now what?!

 

 

Yay! Finished another Chapter :)    Sorry for if there's any Grammar Error...

Hope you all like this Chapter...    Why do you think that she's worried though??? hehe~

Oh! I forgot to mention this in the previous chapter...but the song that Pil Suk/IU was singig is call "Someday"..one of the OST from "Dream High"

Comment for any request xD

And please do Subcribe! :)

Chapter 3 Coming Soon...