Formal Party Pt.1

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Pil Suk’s POV

I was still so tired yesterday after when Jason had drove me home. I went straight into my room and from what I know...is that I just wanted to sleep. I didn’t know when I’ve fallen asleep but when I woke up in the morning, I saw my dad sitting in the living.

“Appa?”I ask while wiping off my sleep on my eyes. “Oh you’re awake. Come on now, get change and come home and there will be people doing some make over for you. Today, you will have to look the best IU~”dad really did mention the name ‘IU’ real straight and I was still sleepy from my sleep until when I remembered back in his sentence ‘Today you will have to look the best IU’.

“Appa! I don’t want to” as he widens his eyes and grinned at me. “I mean, I will come to the party but I don’t want to let people do the makeover for me. I’ll do it by myself” I cross my arms and sat on the couch beside my dad. “Hmm...That’s fine” I started forming a smile on my face until he continued with his words. “BUT, you have to come home to do it.” “But why Appa? Can’t I do it here? I can drive home later when I finish...”my dad pointed me to the clock and I wiped my eyes.

“YAH are you a pig or something?! Its 12:15pm. Haven’t you had enough sleeps?!” He yelled but not it a mean way. “Bwo? 12:15pm! Oh no! Sorry Appa, I came home late last night so I woke up late today. Some special things happened yesterday...” I started rushing all over the house and my dad was looking confusing. “Wait...Appa...I though the Party is tomorrow?” I stopped wandering around like an idiot! How can I be so Pubo!

“Ah, Neh...The party was supposed to be tomorrow but I arranged it to today since it’s a Friday. And you know IU-ah...a girl shouldn’t always arrived home late at night! NOW HURRY UP and grab your formal dress and jewels with you. The party will start at 2:00pm...you still have a lot of time to get ready...hurry up...I’ll wait down stairs” Dad walked at the house and left down stairs. “Deh Appa” I answered still looking tired.

I rushed down stairs with my stuff in my LV bag. I went the car with my dad and the driver drove us home.

 

Jason’s POV

I was sleeping peacefully on my bed until when my mum came into my room to wake me up. I didn’t feel getting out of bed today maybe because I was having so much fun yesterday with the kids at the orphanage but my mum kept on dragging me off bed.

“Ah~ Neh Umma, I coming down stairs straight away after I brush my teeth” I groaned. “Hurry Wooyoung, you need to get dress, the Party was arranged to today, and it’ll start at 2:00pm...and NOW its 12: 20! HURRY UP!!!” My mum screamed into my ear.

“Umma, you don’t need to scream! I’m awake now!” I faced my mum and stood out of my bed as I wipe the sleep out of my eyes.

“Yah! What time did you get home yesterday? You didn’t even eat dinner with us last night? Was there something wrong with you and Pil Suk last night?” She smiled like she was satisfied about something. “Aish, Umma! Nothing happened between us...we’re just friends, okay?!””Arraso, Arraso” She mumbled. I went into the bathroom and took a shower then brush my teeth. I got dressed into a black suit/vest that makes me look real handsome. Hehe~ Jason.

After I finished, my parents and I both drove to the ‘Kim’s’ house.

 

Pil Suk’s POV

I finally arrived to ‘My old home’. It was just a place that reminds my mother and I memories that we had together in the past. I ran upstairs realising that time was running real quick. My room was just normal as it is. Some of my clothes are still in there (Closet). My makeover table is still new and clean. It must of been butler Lee who did all of this for me. I just love him as an Uncle (as part of the family).

I open the window to make my room looks fresh. The air sounded so relaxing. I looked at the back yard knowing that some of the guests have arrived early and my dad was greeting them.

I rashly took out my dress and left in on my bed in case it gets all scrunch up. I ran to my make over table and started curling my hair. After spending half an hour doing my hair, I went to the bathroom and pop my red dress that Jason chose for in me that day.

“IU-ah!” I heard my dad. “Our guess is here...Are you finish yet!” He exclaimed. “Deh, I’m coming!” Suddenly, I heard another voice coming from my room. “Whoa, your daughter must have had a lot of fashion scent. Girls always take their time to makeover themselves. They enjoy doing it. So don’t rush her.  Its fun” her small little laugh was so sweet. Ah~she understands so much!

They were still talking in my room while I was still in the bathroom putting on my jewels. I wonder who they are. Are they the people that dad wants me to meet? “Annyeong haseyo, I’m Jang Wooyoung imnida” I heard the guy greeting. Yep, it is totally the people that my dad wants me to meet today. The guy’s voice sounded familiar. Hmmm...Where did I hear this voice?

I took a deep breath and slowly walked towards the exit and take my greeting to them. “Annyeong haseyo, I’m Kim Pil Suk but you can call me IU” as I looked up...

“Oh! Isn’t this Pil Suk?” The man (Jason’s Father) next to my dad asked.  “Jason?” I asked when I saw him in front of me.  

“Oh! You two know each other?” my dad asks. No, this is going to be bad...

I felt scared now, what if he knows that I had entered Kirin Art School. OH CRAP! NOW MY DREAM IS ALL GOING TO BE OVER TONIGHT AND MY DAD IS GOING TO SEND ME BACK TO AMERCIA!  

 

Hehe~~~...THERE WILL BE PT. 2 FOR THE FORMAL PARTY SO DON'T WORRY :P

btw...the formal dress/clothes that they're wearing in the story was from the "Dream High Press Conference" day :)

How was it so far?

Did you like it>?

Comment & Subscrib! ^^

Chapter 10 Coming Soon...