First day of school Pt.3

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Pil Suk’s POV

It was then my turn. I remember Jason giving me a hug in front of the whole class. Girls were staring at me evilly but some were happy. Boys were in disappointment and some were happy too. I felt really awkward at that time. “Are you ready Pil Suk?” Teacher Shi asked me. “Deh...” I answered. “I’m going to use my guitar to accompany me “I smiled at her but no smile were reply back. She’s such a cold teacher. Hmph.

I grab my guitar and placed it on my lap. Some people in class were cheering and some were acting like they were annoyed. Its okay, I‘m used to those feelings ever since I’ve arrived at this ‘no friendly’ place like in America.

As I started to sing, I tried my best to make its pitch and tried my best on my vocal skills. Most of all is that I’ve tried to put in emotions for the song. It was...It was...It was like a true feeling that I’m having inside me now...A song for someone...But...Who is it?

By finishing off the chords, I have finally finished singing the song. Boys were cheering and some girls were too. On the other hand, some girls were filled in with jealousy...Gosh...What’s wrong with them? Why do girls here dislike me so much? I feel let down.

Everything then went smooth by then. When I was entering the cafeteria, I felt someone holding me back and turned me around. “HYE MI!” I yelled and everyone was staring at me for a moment. “Hey, Hey, don’t need to be so loud! I’m not deaf!” She smirked. “Mianhae! You scared me did you know that...”I said. “Oh! But why are you here?” “Oh! I didn’t tell you that night but I was also accepted here but I’m just in different class. Oh yeah, Mianhae for not looking for you that night. Are you alright now? So...you and that Jason guy....?”Hye Mi teased me. “Ah~ don’t talk about it anymore...” I faced down remembering what happened that day. “Ahrasso, Ahrasso” She said.

We set ourselves in the cafeteria and I got myself small bread with an apple juice. Suddenly, a hand patted my shoulder. “Ah!” I yelled again. “Annyeong Pil Suk” Jason waved at me. “Ah~ Jason, you scared me! Aish how many more times will you guys scare me?” I grinned. “Mianhae” He said.

“Oh, and Annyeong Hye Mi”He added. Hye Mi looked away and ignores him. “Yah! You’re so rude Hye Mi-ah! Tsk” Jason said as he sat beside me.

The breeze doesn’t seem to be pretty good so I changed the subject. “I heard that we can have 3 days off from school because the teachers are planning for the showcases. Do you guys want to go anymore?” I asked. “Chincha?!” Jason asks. “That’s good then because so far school is so boring.” I agreed with him and nodded. “Hye Mi-ah, what do you think?” I faced her as I was holding my bread. “Hmmm…can we go to the country side then? Umm…can invite my two new friends then?” Finally she had answered.

“Hmmm…What’s their name?” Jason asks drinking his juice. “Yoon Beak Hee and Song Sam Dong” She answered coldly at Jason. “Song Sam Dong? Haha, weird name?” I just have to agree with him because it is a weird name.

Soon, Hye Mi had to take her leave so there’s only me and Jason left behind. “Yah, do you have something to say to me today?” Jason asked. Huh? What is he talking about?

I scratch my head and I asked “Hmm…What is it?” “Yah! Don’t tell me that you don’t know what today event is!” He groaned at me. “Mian, but I really don’t know. What event is it?” I said. “It’s my birthday Pubo…” What did he say? MWO?! HIS…HIS BIRTHDAY?! KYAAAAAA…I REALLY DIDN”T KNOW!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY NOW! “You’re…your birthday? I didn’t know that…” I replied back weakly looking down.

 

This chap is kind of boring but I'm looking forward to the next chap!

This is kind of late (one day late) but "HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOYOUNG OPPA!" <3   <======> 30th of April

Thanks for the lovely comments xD Kamsahamnida!~

Okay, just to you all know that I'm decideing to putting G.NA to the story. I promise that I will try my best to make the fanfic look good! ^^

[Re-posting G.NA's Character]

 

 

Name: Jane

From: America

Specialty: Vocal and Dance

Describtion: Jane was one of the girls in school with Jason over in America. She's Korean and her Korean is apparently very fluent. Jane was born in a rich family (About as rich as Pil Suk's Father). She has a major crush on Jason. And to mention that, Jason was actually very popular in school. She follows him everywhere. She wanted to have his heart but that never happen. All Jason did was ignore her.

One thing that people doesn't know about her (even her friends & family!) is that she's a two sided-face! (Sorry to those who are a fan of he (Apparently I'm a fan of hers too but I still do prefer the WooU Couple)...I just wanted to make the story interesting...hehe~~ but don't worry much...I'll change her mind at the end :)

After when she realised that Jason had moved back to Seoul, Korea, she quickly aimed to go there. She finally got accepted to Kirin Art School too... 

What do you think will happen when she knows that Pil Suk/IU is very a close friend to Jason. And perhaps it's more than friends...

Will Jane show her real face of being a two sided-faces then?

 

 

 

Hmmm...I think the poster will be done in no time so please be patient since there are people on the waiting list too.

Comment and Subscribe!

Chapter 16 Coming Soon...