The Right Decision

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Jason’s POV

A week has passed. I wonder what Pil Suk is doing. Honestly, I am worried for her. After that night, she kept on eating, especially sweets and ice cream. She hardly went out of her house.

A few days ago when I went to her house, everything that is related to her father, such as; photos, gifts and etc, she dumped it all in the rubbish bin. I tried everything to make her happy but it was useless.

About another week until school starts. Will Pil Suk go? Right now, I felt like I’m stuck in a tree house with full of things for me to sort out.

 

Again, I went over to Pil Suk’s house today and her routine is still the same. Sleep, eat, SLEEP AND EAT! What kind of life is this?   

“Yah KIM PIL SUK! Are you going to continue with all of these messes? School is starting in a few days and your still sitting here like some junk?!” I groaned her. “Say whatever you want! I don’t care.” She said. “Aish, this girl...Aish~!!!” I talked to myself as I messed my hair.

My anger couldn’t stand her laziness anymore, so I pulled her to the bathroom and stuffed her in the shower. I the tap and put it on COLD water and used the hose to wash her face with the cold. “Yah! What is this?!” She yelled. She was trying to get out but I pushed her back in. “You stay here with the running COLD water and try to wake yourself! I’m tired of this. Why not try and look back at yourself in the mirror!” I throw her the mini mirror that I saw on the bench. “Why do you care so much? It’s not even your business!” She yelled again with her eyes closed in the cold water. But she’s right...why I do care so much? “Yah! Is that any problem? It’s...I-It’s...its manners...”I murmured. “Mwo?! Did you say manners? Do you even know what manners mean? Even if it's manners, this is such ‘Manners’ that is going overboard don’t you think?!” She looked into me with her scary eyes.

I was pissed. I left the house and made a loud *BANG!* on the door.

 

Pil Suk POV

Jason was right. Why do I have to live a life like this? I was sitting there, in the shower with cold water running down on my face. I kept on thinking. Thinking why! Why do I have to be like this after all it was my dad’s fault! He was the one who started the engagement! I do I need to make myself down?

After staying in the bathroom for at least 20 minutes, I refresh myself, thinking what I should do and quickly, I went back into my room and get dress properly and making my hair neat again. “Kim Pil Suk, you will have to prove to your dad that things don’t always go how it works. I’ll prove to you Appa, that your wrong and this time, it’s going to be me who am right!” I smile to myself in the mirror.

I grab my hang bag and quickly rush to Jason’s House.

 

Jason’s POV

I arrived home still feeling angry. I stomp into my room and throw my bag in the corner and lay on my bed. *Knock Knock* “Umma? Is there anything wrong?” I stood up and asked her as she walked towards me and sat down beside me. “How’s Pil Suk?” mum asked softly. “Ah~Don’t talk about her anymore. All she did was Sleep, eat, sleep, eat and SLEEP, EAT!” I tone myself very angry. “Jason-ah, you like Pil Suk right?” Mum smiled at me. “Nu-gu? Aish~ don’t make a mistake. I only treat her as a friend Umma...”I replied. “Ah~arraso?” I made an annoying face and she changed her words into a different tone. “...Fine, fine. Look at you, no need to be picky okay? Take it easy my son. If you’re like this, then of course people would say that you have ‘feelings’ for Pil Suk, even if they’re blind but they’re not stupid.”

Mom was right; maybe I do have feelings for her? OH SNAP THAT THOUGHT OUT JASON!

 

Jason’s Mum POV

I knew that Jason was lying to me and even to himself. I went downstairs and finish what I had to do. When I was about to take my nap, I heard the door bell rang.

I opened the door and to what I didn’t expected that it was Pil Suk! “Ahhh! IT”S PIL SUK!” I said happily. “Annyeong haseyo, is Jason home yet?” She asked. Aww...I’m glad that she’s alright now. “Neh, his in his room, I’ll call him down for you since I’m going upstairs for a nap.” I answered.

3 mins later

 

Jason’s POV

I rushed down stairs after when my mom told me that Pil Suk is down stairs.

1 min later

“Jason, I’ve changed my mind. After thinking of what you had said a few hours ago, I asked myself why I am like this....?”I was surprised when she said that. “Good...then from now on don’t make me worry any more okay?” ...Did I just said ‘Don’t make me worry anymore’? Aish...now what will she think?! Pabo!

“You...Y-You are worrying for me the whole time?” She looked confused as she blinks. “Ummm..Hmmmm...Ummm...” was all I said. How embarrassing was that? Jason, why is your heart beating so fast?

“Jason, can you help me with something?” “What is it” I ask, being thankful because she changed the subject. PHEW~

“Hmm...I want to prove to my dad... that I can be a good singer... and show him that he’s wrong in his decision... I want to prove to him that not everything is the way is it as you think it is...” She said with her confident expression. “I so glad of you Pil Suk. Did you know that?” I told her and as she blush. “Wae?” “Because...because you have think the right to do. You’ve became the confident Pil Suk that I’ve never found before now. So that’s why I’m happy.” I smiled. “Ah! That’s right...I’ve got a letter from Kirin School. They said that we will have to prepare a song to perform in class on the first day of school. In the letter, they said that they were (Teachers) inspired by the song that we sang at the audition day. This letter was sent here yesterday. I was about to give it to you but I knew that you wouldn’t read it anyway” I gave the letter to her. “Since now you’re in a good mood, read it now before your mood changes again...HAHA” I joked.

   

Did you like this chapter guys?

Sorry for making it short this time. It's just that I couldn't brainstorm anything today :|  (It's because My term break is nearly over and I have a bunch of things to think about! )

I'll try make the next chapter entertaining a little bit if I can since I realise that what I've wrote so far was all some complications that was happening. Aigoo...

Oh! Forgot to tell you all this...

Hmmm...a few days ago...a friend of mine on AFF made the application for the poster request for me already. I think the poster will be done in no time...so please be patient...><

 Special Thanks to: A+Changjo & most of all is sujutwilightfan  for making the application for me ^^

Hmm...about in Chapter 10 or something...I gave a 'Sneak Peek' of G.NA's Character for this fanfic...now here's the vote.

If it doesn't work then please go to my poll and vote :) I really need your HELP! If there are not much votes...then I'll decide it by myself...

Poll Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/results/5128 

   Comment & Subscribe!

Chapter 13 Coming Soon!