First day of school Pt.2

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Jason’s POV

Class began after when we were in the classroom about 15 minutes also. As we all were about to take out seat, teacher Shi poured all together 200 pins from a container out and dropped it on the floor. Pil Suk and I looked at each other in wonderings eyes. “Excuse me teacher Shi, aren’t we’re supposed to be starting class now?” a student asked. “This is part of your lesson today” She smile but with a grin. “Mwo?!” Everyone said and widen their eyes.

All 15 students of us had no choices but to follow her instructions. Gosh! WHO THE HELL IS THS TEACHER ANYWAY?! TELLING US TO TAKE OFF OUR SHOES AND THEN WITH BARE FEET, PICK ALL OF THE 200 PINS INTO THE CONTAINER...today is a very BORING and WORSE day to start school ever!

As Pil Suk and I were picking up the pins, Pil Suk had collected at least 30 of them while I’ve only have 19. She had her eyes concentrate on them.

After spending 10 minutes on that ‘lame’ thing, we all were in relief.  We were set into our numbers. I got number 1 and Pil Suk got 2. When that was all sorted, Teacher Shi told everyone to prepare for next week lesson. She told us to make up our own dance and she will be scoring them. WOW! This school is a tough. We’ve only started school for not even one week yet, 1 day and we have test...Tsk

I’ll be alright with the dance but what about Pil Suk? Does she know how to dance?

“Okay class, its 20 minutes until lunch start. Today, I’ve invited to special students to perform for us today. “Teacher Shi said. People around us start asking this and that like ‘Who is it?’ ‘Who are they?’ ‘Tsk, I want to see them so I can compete with them in the future’ *Eyes wide open looking at Pil Suk and she have the same reaction too* “Yah Jason-ah, does these people even know respect?” Pil  Suk whispered to me. I shook my head and was about to answer just Teacher Shi budge into our conversation. “Who’s coming up first?” She asks. I raised my hand up before Pil Suk can. “Okay Jason, what will you perform for us?” She said. “Deh? Hmmm...I’m going to need to use the piano if you don’t mind?” I replied awkwardly knowing that the girls were staring at me like they’ve never seen boys before. Haha, sorry girls but I already have a girl who have stolen my heart..and...and..and that’s...that’s...-Aish! Why can’t the words come out of my mouth?

I walked to the grand piano and starting playing. The song was perfectly for someone I thought for a moment. Pil Suk? The reflection of hers kept on going into my mind when I’m singing it...so...is she the one?

Cheers and applause were most welcomed but what I didn’t feel comfortable with is because there were most girls clapping than boys. Soon it was Pil Suk’s turn. “Good Luck Pil Suk” I said and hugged her. The girls who were at the back of me, let out a noise which makes me feel more awkward but it’s okay, I have Pil Suk here here accompany me. Again, the girls were breathing to disappointment.  

 

I'm really sorry for not making this chapter long as you expected it to be...

I really don't know...but I'm just totally can't brain storm anything but a bunch of work in my head :S

I promise that it will be Pil Suk's POV in the next chapter :)

Hmmm....what did you think of this chapter? Good or boring?

[Something that I really wanted to ask/request]

Hmmm...do any of you prefer G.NA should be added to the story? not much is voting on my poll that i've created :(     

Plz answer by commentiing or using the poll. Thanks soooooooo much!!!!!!

So far...so good...I have some lovely comments that had brang me back to energy! :D

Comment and Subscribe! <3

Chapter 15 Coming Soon...