Unexpected meeting with my parents

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Jason’s POV

I was walking along the mall to find a good looking suit/vest for the Formal Party on Saturday. After I finished within I have waste an hour on, as I was passing the Lady’s Formal store, I saw a familiar face. I walked back and stared into the glass window and saw Pil Suk wandering for a dress. I walked into the shop ready to scare her as I formed a big smile on my face.

“...BOO!” I tapped her shoulder. “AH! Oh! How...how...how did you get here? You scared me Jason!” She took a deep breath and face me. The people in the stored realise that we were noisy so we tried to keep down our noise level down since it’s a royal place. “I was walking along and I saw you here so I came in” I looked at the dress that she was holding while she was staring at me. “Am I that handsome to be stared?” I joked with her. She kind of look embarrass so I skip the subject.

“Are you going to a Formal Party?” I asked her. “Deh, my dad is celebrating a Formal Party this Saturday and I have to come. This morning, I just realised that all of my formal dresses are in America (house) so I have to buy new ones now since the Party is starting in two more days. Wae? What about you? Why are you here?” Pil Suk totally looked like a different person when she’s shopping. She looked more mature and girly. Haha...am I making myself looking a fool again...Mianhae if I am.

“Oh! That surprising, I’m going to a Formal Party this Saturday too. I heard from my mum and dad that the family name is ‘Kim’ same as yours” I told her. “Oh chincha!” I can tell that she wasn’t in a mood and maybe about what she said earlier was all lies too (She left her formal dresses in America). I remember Pil suk once told me before that whenever she’s not happy then she’ll be going shopping for clothes and eat ice cream but that doesn’t mean the she’s sad, it can mean that she’s happy too because she’s having a chance to reunite with her father.

“You found any dresses yet then?” I asked her while choosing out some for her. Okay...this is getting real stupid! Am I going a little bit overboard? Jason, stop thinking nonsense!!! Aigoo...

“Aniyo...I found 3 but I’m not sure which one to choose? Can you choose it for me then?”  “My honour to supervise you” I joyfully bow at her. “Yah! People is looking at us don’t do that. You surely like joking around.” She teased.

Pil Suk asks me to choose 1 out of the 3 dresses but I reckon all 3 are absolutely beautiful  on her so I told her to try it on in the changing room. She didn’t wanted to at first but I push the slightly towards the changing room.  After waiting for 3 minutes for Pil suk to change into her dress she finally came out. My eyes were wide open as I saw Pil suk with the gorgeous dress on. I placed my thumbs up and she smiled shyly. After the first dress she changed into the second one. Again, she was beautiful like an angel. Finally to the last dress, Pil Suk looked so royalty and lovely. I heard whispers at the back of me and I tried to listen what they were talking. “Wow...that girl surely looked pretty in that dress. I wish I can be lovely like her” The girl whispered. “Oh and look~! Even her boyfriend his good looking, she such a lucky girl isn’t she” the girl next to the other girl whispered back.

Wow...did they just mention I’m her BOYFRIEND? Eh...isn’t it too early to talk about this now. Ha!

I looked back at Pil Suk and told her what did the people behind us had said. We burst into laughter’s and the people in the store was ‘Shhhhh’.

“Pil-Suk-ah, why not buy this dress...it fits you perfectly and it makes you look royalty. Since you’re going to a formal party then this is the perfect dress.” I suggested. “Hmmm...You got a good point there but I don’t want to make myself look very pretty because...because...” She stopped. Why did she stop? “What is it Pil Suk? Is there... something that is hard for you to tell me?” I asked unaware that she was feeling down and the time when she said ‘because’.

“Hmmm...Nothing!” She replied straight away fixing her expression into a more delight one. “Okay then, get this dress then~~~~” he smile. Aish~ why does he look so cute when he smiles? SNAP OUT OF IT KIM PIL SUK!

 

 

Pil Suk’s POV

Since Jason had been nagging me to buy this wonderful dress for 5 minutes already I decided to buy it because I couldn’t stand the cuteness that he’s showing me. Maybe I just won’t put on makeup on that night then that would do the trick! Hehe~~~

I paid at the reception and walked out of the store with Jason knowing people’s eyes were on us. Why?          We stopped at a cafe called ‘LaDiDa’. Weird name I thought but it sounded interesting. We place ourselves comfy on the seats over this table in the corner which is for 2 people to sit. I ordered one cup of Mocha and Jason ordered a cup of Hot Chocolate.

“Are you looking forward for school?” I asked him. I wanted to tell him what I thought from yesterday but it would only make me look like an idiot so I didn’t ask much. “Pretty much excited I guess” while taking a sip of his hot chocolate. “Are you looking forward to the party?” He asks while placing his hot chocolate on the table. “No, I didn’t even want to go!” I answered to Jason in English and that’s when I founded myself nearly telling him about what had happen yesterday after the audition (The argument between me and my dad). Pubo! Now everything is shown on my face because of my stupid expression. Luckily that he didn’t ask anymore. Phew~ that was a relief.

 

 

Jason’s POV

What was she hiding? Why can’t I know? Why does she look so worried? And when we were still in the store, why did she not want to buy the beautiful dress since she liked it? Right now, I have heaps of questions to ask myself.

This time I paid the bill and when we were about to walk out the cafe I saw my...dad and mum. DAMN! What will they think?! OMO! Pil Suk and I need to hide NOW! Wait...why do we need to hide? We’re not like on a date or something like that...NO...we don’t need to HIDE! Jason you Pubu again!!!! Aish

“Jason!” mum called me. I stood there froze as Pil Suk was looking who was calling my name. By the way, why is my dad here? Isn’t he supposed to be at work?

“Who’s that running towards us Jason?” Pil suk asked me as she saw my mum running to me. “It’s...it’s my Umma” I replied, trying to keep calm. But why was I nervous showing Pil Suk to my mum? Huh? This is getting ridiculous. “Mwo?! Your...it’s your mom! Wow! She surely has that beauty in her” Pil Suk stared at my mum. Does my mum really have that beauty? Nah, I don’t think so. Pil Suk is more of a beauty. Actually...maybe both because I don’t want to betray either sides.

“Omo! Look honey, Jason has a girl with him. OMO she’s so pretty and cute!” I heard my mum from afar and then I started feeling embarrass in front of Pil Suk. I can tell that Pil Suk’s face was blushing into this light pink-ish colour. Haha, she does look cute if you look at her more closely.   

“Omo. Jason...aren’t you’re going to introduce this girl to us?” My mum glanced at me.           “Annyeong haseyo. I’m Kim Pil Suk imnida. I’m a friend of Jason from Kirin Art School.” She greeted before I was about to say a word. “Wow...I can already tell that you already made friends... Haha” My mom teased me. As in, she thought that I’ve been flirting with girls the whole day. But hey! I’m not that type of person. I don’t flirt with girls! I only ignore them...

“Actually Umma, both I and Pil Suk were accepted to Kirin Art School together from an unexpected event when we were on the rooftop at Kirin Art School Building. So that’s how it all began and we became friends” I made it clear to my mom.

 Both of my mom and dad said that they were curious what had happened on the audition day. We all went outside the Shopping centre and find a place to comfort. Pil Suk and I spent like half the day explaining it to them. Aigoo...so tiring, my throat is like dried out now and I can tell that Pil Suk was feeling a bit uncomfortable in this unexpected meeting with my parents. Especially my mum, because she can’t even stop looking at Pil Suk for once! I was jealous. Wait...why am I jealous? 

 

Sorry for those who now really wanted to know about how Pil Suk would react when she knows Wooyoung is Jason.............I thought of something new when I was brainstorming last night and it kind of goes with the story....so I added this chapter and I might be writing the "Formal Party" scene in the next chapter. aybe only...I'll think... Hehe~~~~I'm also looking forward to this story.  Are you?

Any of you have any suggestions on how would Pil Suk react when she knows that Wooyoung is Jason??? .........I haven't thought of that point yet....I'm starting the brainstorming now! :|

[NEWS I WANTED TO SHARE!] (And I'm still very sad right now!!!!)

It was revealed on April 2 in the morning that G.NA have been casted for the upcoming KBS musical drama “Dream High 2.” G.NA’s company, Cube Entertainment confirmed that she will temporarily leave her singing career to focus on her acting debut. G.NA... stated “I am so honor to have an opportunity like this. Before my debut my only dream was to debut as a singer, but I guess having to debut as an actress is interesting too so I want to try this field. It doesn’t matter whether I become successful or not as long as I have tried new things. I am happy with it.” She will be playing the role of Jane, a vocal arts student who used to be Jason ‘s first love while in the U.S before coming to Korea. Jane’s character is indeed interesting because she will be in a love triangle alongside Jason and Pil-suk. G.NA will begin filming dream high in the second half of 2011.

SarangIU:
Well, at least the Milky (WooU) Couple is in it :D Hmmm...Who will Jason be choosing? Pil Suk or Jane? Plz choose KIM PIL SUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA! it's always "Milky Couple" Forever♥
 

Comment and Subscribe!! xD

Chapter 8 Coming Soon...