Along the ride

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Jason’s POV

The dinner that Pil Suk and I had was great, actually, more than GREAT! We had a cake fight and we went out to the night festival together and had had many great times. It was very funny when Pil Suk was riding on the roller coaster with me. I was enjoying the nice and fresh air while Pil Suk was holding my hands pretty tight, screaming at the top of her lungs. I found it funny so I kept on teasing her with that. Seem like that it’s her witness.

So, a week has passed and every students at Kirin gets to have a 3 days break because the teachers are planning for the showcase. Pil Suk and I won’t be in it until the very next showcase because we’re new from Kirin School.

A few days ago, Hye Mi introduced her two new friends, Yoon Beak Hee and Song Sam dong , to Pil Suk and me. They were really friendly and are a cute couple. Yes, they are dating! Wow, when can I be like that? Finding a girl that suits for me? Hmmmm.

Anyway, it was such a coincident. I had a friend from America named Taecyeon who is attending to Kirin Art School too, and the fact was that Pil Suk was a friend of him over in America too. This world is small right? Even Pil Suk didn’t even know that Taecyeon was going to attend here at this school...

The 6 of us decided to go to the country side for three days since it’s our break. And today is the day. Right now, I’m packing my bags with some clothes and other daily things that I use. I dressed myself causally since it wasn’t a really formal day.

Now I’m off so see the others.

1 hour later:

I arrived to the minivan that will be taking us to the place. I was the 2ndlast the arrived there. Pil Suk was the latest one. Aish~ what is taking this girl so long today?

When she arrived, I realised something new about her, when she’s dressed up causally, she looked so different. Well, with only her hair changed a bit because she curled it. She looks so beautiful today. I wonder if she dressed up more casualties then how beautiful more can she be?

We boys noticed that the girls had more things to bring. They bring their whole luggage, while we boys only bring a medium size back pack. “Yah! Why did you girls bring so much stuff with you? It’s not like we’re leaving home for 1 week. It’s only 3 days ladies.” Sam Dong interrupted. “Yah! Mine your own business. We girls had our whole luggage because we have accessories and makeup and etc...”Hye Mi starred coldly at Sam Dong while the other girls just laugh and got into the van followed by us.

Along the trip, we had some conversations which include school, life, and we were all getting to know each other more. We were all excited about going to the country side. On the van, Pil Suk and I sat beside each other. We had some little conversation but not much. Opposite from Pil Suk was Beak Hee. She was sitting next to Sam Dong her BF.

“Pil Suk-ah, what are the products that you use for your skin? It always looked so fresh and natural. I’m jealous you know.” Beak Hee said and laughed softly. “Chinchayo? I use ‘Clean & Clear’ and I sometimes use mask at night. I usually have makeup on but not for today, because i wanted to look more casual” Pil Suk said shyly. “Bwo?!” Suddenly everyone in the van jumped in astonished, including me. “Wae?” Pil Suk glanced back. “You don’t have makeup on today? Whoa, what is this? Why is your skin so beautiful? It's like baby skin!” Beak Hee said. Even though, I know that Pil Suk is a very beautiful girl inside but I’ve never expected that she’s also beautiful on the outside.

30 minutes has passed and we weren’t arrived there yet. The driver said that we will be there in another 30 minutes in total. Suddenly, Sam Dong who asked “Hye Mi-ah, how many cabins will we be reserving later when we arrive?” “Oh! I haven’t thought of it yet. Thanks for reminding me.” Hye Mi replies in a friendlier way than she normally replies to me. “Then tell us which cabins are we in now” Suggested Taecyeon. “There is only two beds in each room, so we have to all pair up” Hye Mi said. The 5 of us stared back and forward at Hye Mi “Are you joking?” Asked Beak Hee. “Ani, I’m not. There’s only two beds in each room.” “Then how can we pair up if the is an odd number of boys and girls here?” I questioned, looking at Pil Suk who was confused. “I think we should do it this way.” Taecyeon said. “What is it?” Hye Mi asks. “Each of us will write our name on a piece of paper and when we all finish with that, we fold it and place it in a container. Each of us will be picking out a random one and whoever gets the person on the piece of paper will be their cabin partner. Fair enough?”

“That’s a good idea Taecyeon” Sam Dong smiled, hoping that he could be with Beak Hee, since she is wishing for the same thing too. As for me, I’m worried. What if I’m paired up with that annoying Hye Mi the on-earthy girl?

All of us wrote our name on a piece of paper then place it in the container that Taecyeon had. We then randomly pick out a piece of paper and opened it up to see who’s our partner.

“Yay! Sam Dong oppa! I’m with you” Beak Hee hugged him. “Oh great, I’m with Hye Mi” Taecyeon groaned. “Yah! Is it that bad being with me? And by the way, you were the one who suggested this idea.” Hye Mi starred at him.

Oh! Then that means...That means that... Pil Suk and I are in the same cabin! The both of us looked at each other and blushed when the others were teasing us since we were the only one who was quiet most of the time...

 

Yay! Finally finished another chapter! :)

Did you like this chap guys?

Agioo, my brain wasn't functioning much today, so thats all I can write for todays chapter  :|

G.NA will appear in the story after when the 3 days break is over. (Actually, she had already appeared in chap 16...Can you guess who is it?) hehe~

Anyway, Have you check out my new fanfic yet?

If you haven't then plz do :)

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/40536/every-sweet-day-sweet-as-you-iusinger-seohyun-taecyeon-woou-wooyoung-yonghwa-yoona

Kamsahamnida~!

Comment and Subscribe!

Chapter 19 Coming Soon...