Best Day Ever!

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Jason’s POV

Cheering and applauses were surrounded by us. As Pil Suk and I was about to do a 90 degrees bow, we saw the teachers including the Principle from Kirin Art School looking at us. They looked mysterious in their eyes but don’t know why... I have a good feeling for this.

Everyone on the rooftop then became silence. Until I heard a Teacher’s voice that had then broke the silence. “Congratulations!” She raised her hands to us. “Director, I and the other teachers who are right here now would like to officially announce that these two students will be attending to Kirin Art High School!” She smiled.

“Here’s your application form” She whispered to us and handed us the thick papers. “Let’s now give them applauses again!” another teacher from the school said. ”Out of these years of hearing from so many singers, I reckon that you guys were the best out of all. I believe in my eyes and I believe in your talents. Especially this beautiful girl here, she had such a perfect pitch. It’s a Gods given talent” The man who was the Director came over to us and gave us each a necklace and he gave us good looking smile. On the necklace, it said ‘K’. HAHA...I find it interesting.  “Keep this as anything you want. A lucky charm or just a normal necklace is your decision” He finished off his sentence and leave to the exit with the other teachers.

Half of the people who are now here with us on the rooftop place weren’t looking happy but on the other half they were cheering like fans. I was so happy. This is totally an unforgettable day in my life together with Pil Suk.

 

Pil Suk’s POV

I thought that I was in a dream. I told Jason to pinch me on my cheek and to my surprised...it...was...all...REAL! Yes! I made it to KIRIN ART SCHOOL...HOORAY! I smile enjoy fully.

I hold the necklace that the Director gave me and told myself that I will keep this necklace as a remembrance thing for today’s unexpected excitement. It was now one of my precious lucky necklaces.

“Did you think that you were in a dream...? HAHA” he laughed and I laugh too because...it was all true, I thought that it was a dream~ Phew...luckily that it’s not! Haha~

“Gomawo” I said to Jason as I smiled at him.

“Don’t thank me but ‘thank’ to yourself. It was your own talent don’t just make me look like a greedy guy who wants to have this ‘Good. Result. Work.’ HAHA” He joked.

We made a 90 degrees bow and then stood up and look at each other and made what you called a ‘Hi-5’. “Yeah!” we yelled in happiness.

 This was the best day of my life ever since I arrived to Seoul, Korea.  

 

 

Just wanted to get this story going so I updated two chapters (Chapter 4 & 5) in one day! Phew! I was having writers block but I went over it. :)

Hope you like this chapter then!! ^^

Comment and Subcribe! ><

Chapter 6 Coming Soon...