Formal Party Pt.2

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Jason’s POV

Before my mum and dad could say anything, I started covering their mouth and give them a sigh. I think that something bad will happen. I hope that Pil Suk will be fine and her dad would understand why she didn’t tell him about the enrolment to Kirin Art School.

The happy expression on her dad has faded and I started to feel the butterflies in my stomach. I guess Pil Suk had the same feeling as me right at this moment. Actually, she should feel 10 times worse than me!

 

Pil Suk’s POV

Father pulled me to another room and I nearly twist my ankle!! Can’t he be gentler!

“Ah Buh Ji, I can explain this. It’s not how you-“

“You! Why didn’t you tell me earlier that you know him already?” He said kindly.

“I...I...Appa...don’t make a mistake...we meant each other by an unexpected even so it’s nothing much” I panic.

“It’s okay my daughter. Let’s go outside and greet our guest” He smile and I was froze in front of my dad. What is he planning in mind?

 

Jason’s POV

I was relief when I saw Pil Suk walking towards my direction again safely. Phew...nothing happened to her.

“What’s with you Jason? You seem to be panicking about something...” my dad ask me. “...Ani...” I lied. It was my first time ever lying to my dad! Ah~ KIM PIL SUK...you will seriously have to pay me this...

“Jason-ah” my mom whispered to me. “Don’t you think that Pil Suk is very pretty today? She looks like a princess. Her dress looks expensive much. She surely has that sense of beauty” My mom smiled at me. “Umma...Don’t be silly anymore...I told you already...our relationship is only FRIENDS!” not with that but I’ve mention the word ‘friends’ very loud in the whisper.

Then about 10 seconds later Pil Suk was standing next to me and my mum. “You look very pretty tonight Pil Suk” my mum embarrassed me. “Kamsahamnida! Jason chose it for me haha~” She stared at me and laugh lightly in her thankful eyes. “Oh! Chincha?! Aww Jason you’re very generous. When was it?” She looked straight forward at me. “The day when we met at the cafe” i replied.

 

 

[Back Yard]

We were walking along the back yard and the awkward silence once came again.

“Pil Suk-ah, I didn’t expected that the person that my parents wants me to meet is you today!” I said as I broke the silence.

“Deh, it’s same for me. I didn’t really want to go at first but then my dad force that I have to go...” She sounded uncomfortable again. So...was this what she’s hiding from the beginning?

I realised that Pil Suk’s dad and my parents were staring at us, but I ignored it just to not let Pil Suk feeling uneasy.

I turned back to Pil Suk seeing her feeling uncomfortable with her ankle. “Pil Suk, is there...anything wrong with your ankle?” I asked her worryingly. “Ani, it’s just that when my dad pulled me to follow him...I nearly twist my ankle. It just kinder feel sore now”She replied in a way that she seem to be suffering. I gently walked Pil Suk to a chair and told her to sit. “Pil Suk, if it sore then you shouldn’t where high heels. It’ll make it worsen” I told her. “But if I don’t wear it then what do I wear?” I explained. “Aish, sit here for a while. I think it’ll be better if you take a little rest here. I’ll go grab some drink for you. You stay here and wait and don’t go anywhere!” I told her in a frustrated way. Why was I frustrated? After 5 minutes later, I came back and it was a relief because yes, she was still there sitting. I gave her drink and sat down beside her.

“So...Have you written any other songs so far? I reckon that the song we sang last time was really good” I said playfully. “Ani, but I’ve been working with one of this song of mine. It’s called ‘Good Day’ and I’ve been working on it for a while I guess. I wanted to make that song perfect” She smiled. Pil Suk looks so beautiful today.

“Chincha?! I want to hear it!” I gave a really big smile on my face. What am I doing? Why am I smiling like this?

“Deh? Now? How?” She turn her body language you me. “Ah~ your right, how can it be here since it’s not school or a studio or something” I laugh.

“Gomawo Jason...” I heard Pil Suk. “Mwo? Why are you saying Gomawo?” I ask her thinking what I did for her. “Thanks for not telling my family story to your parents and others. And because of you, my dad lets me go to Kirin Art School now” She exclaimed.

“Chincha?! You can go to Kirin School?! HAHA I’m so happy!” I smiled and hugged her. Until I know what I was doing, I broke the hug and the both of us stand up straight away and we were blushing bright pink. Aish Jason...never again.

After when the hug had broke, a voice came towards us and called out for ‘IU’. Who’s IU?

“Yah! I haven’t seen you for such a long time IU. Who’s this? Umm...Is it you boyfriend?” She faced Pil Suk. Wait...Pil Suk’s name is IU? And IU is Pil Suk? This is confusing me and who’s that girl in front of Pil Suk?

“Oh! Hye Mi? I thought you’re in America?” Pil Suk hugged her tightly. “I miss you so much and where the others are?” she smiled cheerful. I’m glad that she met her friends again. She looks beautiful when she smiles. “They’re off for a drink and they’ll be back later” the girl said.

“Annyeong haseyo” She greeted me with a bow. “I’m Go Hye Mi imnida”

“Ah~ Annyeong, I’m Jason.” I greeted back and bow.

 

After getting to know Hye Mi more, she seems to be a nice friend but she is an on-earth girl and she’s sometimes very violent in her words and actions but not always. The three of us have some great time talking together for a while. Time was running like in a blink. It is now 5:30pm. The sky is getting darker and the party seems to be nosier.

Suddenly, a noise from the microphone on stage causes the attention of the people.

It was Pil Suk’s dad who was on stage together with my parents standing beside. What are they going to announce?  

 

Hope you like this Chapter! Pt. 3 is coming out soon ^.<

Sorry if there's any grammar error, I didn't have time editing it....

hehe~~~it's now pretty close to when I'm adding G.NA to the story please wait! >< 

Sneak Peek about G.NA Character?

Name: Jane

From: America

Specialty: Vocal and Dance

Describtion: Jane was one of the girls in school with Jason over in America. She's Korean and her Korean is apparently very fluent. Jane was born in a rich family (About as rich as Pil Suk's Father). She has a major crush on Jason. And to mention that, Jason was actually very popular in school. She follows him everywhere. She wanted to have his heart but that never happen. All Jason did was ignore her.

One thing that people doesn't know about her (even her friends & family!) is that she's a two sided-face! (Sorry to those who are a fan of her...I just wanted to make the story interesting...hehe~~ but don't worry much...I'll change her mind at the end :)

After when she realised that Jason had moved back to Seoul, Korea, she quickly aimed to go there. She finally got accepted to Kirin Art School too... 

What do you think will happen when she knows that Pil Suk/IU is very a close friend to Jason. And perhaps it's more than friends...

Will Jane show her real face of being a two sided-faces then?

 

Chapter 11 Coming Soon...