Formal Party Pt.3

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Jason’s POV

As the people on stage was waiting for attention, I faced to Pil Suk “Pil Suk-ah...do you know what’s happening?” She looked scared and confused too. “Ani...but I’m having a bad feeling for this...”

When everyone was paying attention on stage, the noise became silent and everyone was concentrating.

“Good Evening everyone. Thanks for coming to the party today. I’m here on stage today because I and the Jang family have something to announce.” Pil Suk and I froze completely. Now that I have the same feeling that Pil Suk is feeling right now, I’m starting to feel nervous.

Her dad continues “Before announcing the news, I would like to invite two people to come up stage......Let’s WELCOME Jang Wooyoung and my daughter Kim Pil Suk!” Everyone was clapping but Pil Suk and I didn’t know what to say. It was very, very, very awkward feeling than when first met. This is getting weird I thought.

As the guests were clapping, Pil Suk and I slowly walk up stage together in curiosity. What the HECK are they planning?! “Jason...I...I...I feel scared now...” as Pil Suk whispered to me and she sounded shaky. “Its okay” I took myself a deep breath “Take a deep breath and try calming yourself down” I comfort her.

Mum and Dad pulled us closer together on stage and Pil Suk’s dad started to speak into the micro again. “To the Kim’s family, we would like to officially announce that the Jang’s family son will be the Kim’s son in law in the future” and then my dad continues “Deh, and the Kim’s family daughter will then be our daughter in law. We have been discussing about this and we think that we’ll wait for the engagement when the kids are 22 years old since they are still quite young now” everyone started cheering and clapping.

I stood there froze like an idiot. Then I saw Pil Suk running into the house. I ran for her and came into the house with her alongside with my parents and her dad.

 

Pil Suk’s POV

I ran into my room and lock the door and started crying. I never thought that this would’ve happen tonight. I thought that I could trust my dad for the very first time but as the result, he lied to me and betrayed me. I feel like nothing now but a FREAK!

Right now, I just wanted someone next to me to comfort me just like how Jason did when it was on the audition day. I cried and cried.

I heard Jason knocking on my door but I wasn’t in a mood for seeing anyone at that stage. Along with Jason, I heard my dad’s voice and Jason’s Parents.

I tried to cry quietly as I can. With one hand covering my mouth I managed to keep it quiet but my heart still felt hurt and broken.

I know that Jason would have the same feeling as I am now. Even though, I’ve only known him for a few days, but it seem like I’ve known him for months and years. He’s a person who doesn’t show his feeling. Well, he does but not when his feeling down and sad. And the odd thing is that, he likes making people happy first instead of people comforting him first!

I slid myself gently down the door and sat on the floor silently crying. Why?! Why do I have a father like that! Why on earth....... is he my... father?!

Jason was still knocking on the door real hard. He parents and my dad was begging me to get out of my room, but all I did was cry, cry and CRY.

After spending 10 minutes in my room crying, I heard a noise from the balcony coming towards my way. I body was controlling me to walked to the direction. To what I did expect...It was JASON!

“D-did you climb up here?” I said as I wipe the tears off my red eyes. Jason came close to me and gave me a warm hug. “Just cry if you want to. Cry it all out and you’ll feel much better...” he said. Just what I need. He was just so thoughtful. He told me to use his shoulder to cry on. Why does he understand me so much?

After all...why do I have that strange feeling inside me?  

 

Hmm...this chapter is short if you don't mind? This is the last part of the formal party...!

So...how's your feeling towards the story now?? Umm...sorry..if you kind of find it boring...

hehe~~~what do you think would happen next?

haha~~~ they'll be engage in the future (in the story) :P

Thanks to those people who have supported me so far! the lovely comments are what makes me feel alive to write this fanfic :)

Chapter 12 Coming Soon...