Worrying

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Jason’s POV

We were sitting there for 10 minutes also and then we heard a noise coming through the rooftop entrance. Both of us turn our head to that direction and saw 2 guys and 2 girls. They were staring at us and whispering. Actually, they were aiming for Pil Suk I realise. I saw Pil Suk turning away from them and she was about to stand up and leave with disappointment but luckily I grabbed her wrist and tell her to sit back down from where she was. I took out my iPod and took my earphone out too.

“No need to be scared of them when you realise that you have a friend like me” I plugged one of the earphone into her ear and the other one on mine. “As long as they know that you have friends and not being alone then everything will be fine. Plus I think that you have an amazing voice than them, so don’t try to hide your talents and feelings” I comfort her but it was all true in what I said. What?! What did I say before...Jason you pubo! Did I just confess my feelings to her? I was just trying to be nice and comforting her so don’t think wrong. I was going to hit myself but I stopped when I realise that Pil Suk was looking at me laughing. Why was she laughing?

 

Pil Suk’s POV

Why was he so kind to me? No one had ever been kind to me like that except for my mom who had died when I was 10 years old. I think I’m starting to fall for him. The guy whose name is ‘Jason’. He’s just so kind and thoughtful. I know that he was trying to comfort me so I didn’t want to make him disappointed and gave him a reply by a fake laugh. Well, I think he didn’t realise that it was fake did he?

I never felt so safe like now. It felt like I’m in heaven with angels protecting me. I guess that I was thinking in my imaginary world again. SNAP OUT OF IT KIM PIL SUK!

“Pil Suk-ah...” I heard. “Do you normally make friends?” I was curious and surprised in why he ask that.

 “Deh, I do but most of them are in America.  I normally hang out by myself in Seoul, Korea. Even if I’m in a sad mood, I just either go shopping (buying clothes) or maybe eat ice cream in an ice cream shop. I normally do those things by myself” i said confidently but with a fake expression.

“What if you’re in a happy mood?” he asked. “Well, I just do things I wanted to do” I faked smiled but I can tell that he wasn’t really happy with my answer, so I decide to tell the truth and be honest to him. For some reasons I feel telling him everything!

“The truth is...” he looked at me. “The truth is that I only have a bit of happiness. I live with my dad, but most of the time we don’t get along. Every time when we meet, we normally argue more than a normal conversation. And that’s the reason why I moved out (just about 1 year)” I told him with sorrow in my eyes. “Don’t you get bored living by yourself?” he asked me. “Well, you see...I only came back to Seoul, Korea for 2 years and my dad used to send me to America for aboard studying. I have friends there and I contact with them with social network. I guess those were the best times in my life...”

 

 

Jason’s POV

That’s a relief, she have friends! I smiled at her when she said that. Don’t know why but I’m half feeling happy for her. I’m happy for her because she have friends and Pil Suk and I have something in common which is we both study aboard in America before. I’m sad for her because the relationship between her dad and her.

“Pil Suk-ah, why did you like music?” I felt like asking her that because she has such talent in it. I face her and wave my hand in front of her face. Was she day dreaming all something? She wasn’t answering.

“Deh...?” She quickly faces me. “I asked...WHY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC!” I yelled, standing up and of course, the people who were on the rooftop had all their eyes on me. “Yah!” She said. “Do you need to be that LOUD?!” She yelled back at the last word.

“Opps, I’m sorry, i didn’t mean that Pil Suk...it’s just that you weren’t listening to me so I just have to yell” I apologise.  “Haha, its okay” she said and laughs. Her laugh was just so beautiful.

“But one thing...I wasn’t day dreaming before okay? I...I...I was just thinking something” She told me while having secrets in her eyes as she blinks. “What is it then Pil Suk?” I played around.

“Split it all out! You can’t hide it from me” I pretend to leave a mad expression but I can’t help myself but face to another side and laugh quietly.

“I was just...thinking something” She finally replies. I was scared that she was going to kill me because I looked mad at her. “What were you thinking?” I was now back into a serious face knowing how she looks now. “I was just thinking of my dad. If he knows that I’m here today then I’m died!” She looked at me with a worried face. “Just relax” I said. “Don’t let yourself down like that. If you’re like that then I’m sure that you won’t do well in the audition today” I patted her head again and smiled cheerfully. She just lightly smiles back without any reply. 

 

Sorry for still making it still on the "Rooftop' Scene...it's just that I think that I need to make them no each other better...hope that that won't make it boring :/

Sorry for if there's any grammar error because I didn't have time editing it...

PLease comment and subcribe :D

Chapter 4 Coming Soon...