[NOT AN UPDATE!]

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

OMO! The poster is out, did you all like it?

I love it! <3

Thank you SO MUCH to my friend sujutwilightfan  & A+Changjo poster request shop =) 

The poster looks great, just like 'Dream High' XD

Kamsahamnida~ !^^

 

 

To readers:

I will be continueing updating but not at this time, I have exams coming up and I need to study...so I might be off for some times. I'll try to go on and look for comments and reply and if can, I'll try updating short chapters :)

 

Sneak peek for the next few chapters (hahas, spoilers :P):

Pil Suk will be celebrating a small birthday party for Jason's birthday with only her and him since the others are busy minding their own business, especially Hye Mi cause she doesn't like him.

Soon or longer, Jane (G.NA) will appear in the story. Jason was suprised and even Pil Suk were. Jane tried everything to get rid of Pil Suk but it was useless. Jason didn't know anything and what had happen to Pil Suk. Pil Suk was forced to keep it as a secret between her and Jane. As the story goes on, Pil Suk had an accident and she was put into a very serious condition.

 

How do you all think the whole story will work? Well, read on and be patient for more updates to be update *wink*

Kamsahamnida! ><