Happy Birthday oppa! Pt.2

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Pil Suk’s POV

I was in the kitchen making the cake for dessert since I’ve finished the food for the meal already. It was then when I heard the door bell rang.

“Your early Jason, did you know that. I’m not even finish making the cake yet.” I greeted him in an impolite way as a joke.

“Cake?” He questioned as he walked into the living room. “Neh, Cake! I’m making a Birthday cake for you.” I replied, walking back into the kitchen realising that Jason followed me into the kitchen too.

“ Haha, not bad for a girl like you. Your cooking skill seems to be pretty good.” I laugh and opened the oven to check out the delicious cake that was made by Kim Pil Suk.

“Of course. I’ve been studying them for years when I was in America.” I smiled as I took my kitchen cloves on and take the plain cake in the tray out to the kitchen table from the oven.

“Hmmm...So what do you want to write on this cake? Your name? Motto? Haha, it’s your choice Jason.” I said.

“What about my name. But Korean name not English. I like my Korean name.” I exclaimed.

“Oh! That’s right; I heard that your name in Korean is ‘Wooyoung’ right?” I asked. He nodded.

He then took the vanilla icing and started jotting some words on the cake. “Yah! Let me write it, that’s one of my favourite parts in making cakes.” I grinned and pull the icing off his hand.

“ANI! I’m going to do it. It’s my birthday. Let me do it!” He argued back and snatched the icing as I ran around the room with Jason chasing me.

“Yah! If you’re a guy then don’t chase me!” I yelled cheerfully.

Jason stopped. I thought he was really going to stop the stupid ‘chasing game’ but he didn’t.

“Haha, then if you’re a girl then don’t run around anymore!” He said, pointing at me.

“Yah, do not point at me like that. It’s creepy me out do you know that Jason?” I looked at him.

He looked away from my eye contact and I came closer to him. “Ah~Arasso, Arasso...I’ll give up. Here you go” I said giving the icing to Jason. As I was giving it to Jason, without him knowing, I placed a little bit of icing on his face and laugh running away from him as quick as I can. “Yah KIM PIL SUK!” He shouted and laughed. “Bwoya, that was your treat for your birthday Wooyoung Oppa” i said sweetly running again when Jason was about to catch me. “Oppa? Since when did you call me ‘Oppa’?” He stopped on what he was doing and looked into my eyes. “I like it when you call me oppa”.

I smiled lightly and looked away blushing not realising that the icing was melting. As the icing was dripping on my comfy and cosy slipper , Jason and I laughed and I said “Happy Birthday, Wooyoung oppa!” and smiled, staring back at him.

 

Why is it so hard for me to write something that is funny and entertaining? Aish~! This is getting fustrating (About writing funny/comedy scene)

Anyway, did you all enjoy this chap?

I know, I know...it's seem..to be....WEIRD this chap....(well to me it is)

anyways...I'll try my best to achieve what I can. :D

And sorry for the Grammar errors...didn't edit it...

Hey, please check out my new fanfic (There's WooU in it too XD)

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/40536/every-sweet-day-sweet-as-you-iusinger-seohyun-taecyeon-woou-wooyoung-yonghwa-yoona

Comment & Subscribe!

Chapter 18 Coming Soon...