The Lost Child

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Pil Suk’s POV

“Wow...that’s such an amazing day. I hope I can be there with the two of at that time” I listened to Jason’s mother. So far, I hardly heard a word from Jason’s father. I felt awkward at that moment with his parents. It was such in a sudden. At first, I even though that I was in my DREAM!

Finally, the person that I’ve been waiting for to speak had spoken! Jason’s Father...He looked directly at me which made me feel scared. I notice Jason was kind of scared with the look that his father is having on me but I don’t think it’s a much of a fuss is it?

“So..Miss Pil Suk-“I cut off his word shyly. “Um...just call me Pil Suk” I smiled. “Pil Suk, you seem to be in a royal family by the way you look, does your family own a company or something? Your surname seems to be very familiar? I think I heard it somewhere. I mean, there’s this company and the man who owns it has a daughter and his ‘Kim’ too.” He exclaimed. “Appa, why are you asking this? It’s not even relevant!” Jason budged in. I can tell that he was trying to avoid it for me.

 

Jason‘s POV

I was trying to avoid it for Pil Suk since i remembered that she had told me that her relationship with her dad isn’t good and her mum had passed away when she’s ten. I feel sorry for her...

 

Pil Suk’s POV

I pulled Jason back and to my surprised...I calmly answer Jason’s father’s question. “My dad owns a business company and his name is-“Suddenly when I was about to finish the sentence I heard a child crying. I saw people walking past by him but didn’t even care to even ask why he was crying so I stopped what I was doing and excused myself for a little while.

I walked to the child “Aww..Why are you crying? And...And where’s your parents?”...and he said Whaaaaaeeeee I lost my path to get home! Whaaaeee!!!!” Jason came over too after when I finished questioning the child. I told Jason what had happen and I told him to hold on to the child for a minute,  while I go tell Jason’s parents that we need to leave first to help the child find his home.

 I felt guilty inside for leaving. I wanted to spend more times talking to Jason’s parents, especially his mom. She’s so kind, but there’s a child over there crying to go home. I wanted to help him...

 

Jason’s Mum POV

I saw her walking her way to the child after when she apologised to us that she needs to leave to help the child to find his way home.

“Honey, don’t you think she’s a very cute, pretty and kind-hearted girl. She seems so adorable!” I smiled to my husband. “I agreed, she seem to be getting along with our son pretty much and I can tell that Wooyoung likes her too” He looked back at me with a smile.

How all I could wish now is that Jason will become a successful singer in the future and he’ll find a family of his own. That’s all I’m waiting to happen now...Good Luck my son...

 

Jason’s POV

I never knew that Pil Suk would be so kind more than I have thought! She’s a very kind hearted girl. I like her...but I’m not sure if it’s as a friend or more than a friend. But every time when I see her, my heart beats fast and I like wandering around with her. It makes me happy and satisfied. 

“Hmm...Little boy...do you know where’s your parents then?” I asked him while he was still crying very loud and people were eyeing on us. Did they think that I made the child cry?!

“Yah Pil Suk hurry up, the child is crying louder after when you left!” I yelled over to Pil Suk who was still on her way to our direction. “Mianhae” She replied lightly. “I ask this little kid before about where his parent but he won’t answer me. Could you help?” I begged since the child was like nearly making me deaf because he was crying so loud.

I saw Pil Suk taking something out from her handbag and guess what was it? A lollipop. She handed the child the lollipop and patiently ask him “Do you know where’s your parent little boy?” “A...Ani” He said as he wiped off his tears. “I don’t have parents...I live at the orphanage” I was shocked from what I’ve heard. Even Pil Suk was shocked. Actually, she was more shocked than me. Geez, why are kids so easily to be satisfied by a lollipop these days? Tsk whatever. Childish game...

“Little boy, then do you know what the orphanage house called?” I ask and he looked at me. Finally, for the first time ever...he answered my question. “It’s called ‘Star Wishers’” he told Pil Suk and me as he was unwrapping his lollipop. “Bwo?!” We ask him.

For the first time of the today, I finally saw Pil Suk laugh. It looked so cheeky. Haha~

“Okay then...” she said. “My name is Kim Pil Suk. You can call me Pil Suk Noona or just Noona if you like” After when Pil Suk finishing off her lines, she made a sign to me with her eyes and told me to introduce myself to the little kid. “Ah~ Annyeong!” I smiled at him. “My name is Jason. You can just call me Hyung. Oh come on Pil Suk, let’s take him to my car and I’ll drive you and him home” I offered. Pil Suk said ‘yes’, so when we arrived to the child’s place, many kids were rushing out including the nuns/sisters.  

“Omo! Where did you go Kyung San! Did you know that you have scared us?!” One of the kids yelled. Oh!~ so his name is Kyung San I stared at Pil Suk and she stared me.

“Gomawo for bringing him back.” One of the nuns smiled in relief. “It’s okay; we’re just doing our job as a citizen!” Pil Suk and I both looked at another different direction and blush...why was I blushing and why was she blushing. The kids at the orphanage then ‘Laugh’

“Yah! That wasn’t funny!” I made the tone with them.

It wasn’t that bad at the end. The people at the orphanage invited us for dinner and it was our pleasure to have dinner with them, especially the kids.  After all, staying around with kids it’s noisy but its fun! I like them now.

I turned over to face Pil Suk as she was enjoying playing with the kids in the garden with the torches on. I’m glad that she’s happy. I decided to join them and we started playing a game of ‘Musical Chairs’.  At the end, Kyung San won...  

 

hehe~~ I made this Chapter because I wanted Jason to know more about Pil Suk's real side. Okay, I promised that I'll make the 'Formal Part" in the next chapter. (I also thought that I should just rush the story because I wanted to start the part where G.Na enters Kirin Art School...Nahhhh~~~~ but that would just spoil the whole story...so I'm gonna try not to rush it ;)

How was this chapter? Did you like it?? After the meeting with Jason's parent, what do you think would happen on the party night?

Well, continue on reading and wait for the next chapter to come :)

Chapter 9 Coming Soon...