Formal Party

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Pil Suk POV

I arrived home and made myself comfy on my couch. I was just so tired but happy. I closed my eyes and couldn’t stop thinking of one person...Jason...

His smiles and laughter’s bring me into the unexpected event that happened today. I WAS ACCPTED TO KIRIN ART HIGH SCHOOL! NOT ONLY have THAT BUT I ALSO NOW HAD FRIENDS IN SEOUL, KOREA! YAY! And I mean my only one in Korea.

I was on the couch thinking what would happen on the day when school begins...? Would things go smoothly as it is? Will I be able to make more friends? What will the people at school think of me? Nice or evil?  Suddenly a loud tone had awakened me. It was my hand phone. I had a phone call today?   

I slid the button on the screen and answered. “Yeoboseyo ?” No way is this going to be...it was my dad! OMO...What am I going to do. Did he know that I had enrolled into Kirin Art School or is it that he’s going to tell me to come home again! That’s seriously can’t happen at this gorgeous moment!

“Why did you call Appa?” I asked. “I’m just calling to make sure your fine. Is everything okay?” Why is he asking so nicely this time? Does he want something from me? He normal sound harsh.

“Are you free this Saturday?” He asked again politely. Now what is it about this Saturday? “Deh, I’m free on Saturday. Wae? Is there anything wrong on Saturday?” I replied weakly.  I am still scared of him truthfully. I like him as my dad but not when it comes to an argument but today he gave me goosebumps.

“There will be a Formal Party at home on Saturday. I would like you to come. There will be a lot of people coming and I thought that you should come. I have someone for you to meet” My dad requested. I was curious...who was that I need to meet? “Who...Who is it Appa?” I confirmed. “His name is Jang Wooyoung and he just came back from America too. Pil Suk-ah-“ I cut his sentence off and budge in sounding angry in my tone. “Don’t call me ‘Pil Suk since you don’t like the name that Umma named for me...call me IU!” I sounded seriously this time on the phone with my dad. “Okay, okay my daughter...don’t be so angry. But can you make it on the day?” I calm myself down. “But why do you want me to come? And you know that I don’t normally like coming to these occasions...”I told him. “Ah-hum...To be honest to you” This time he sounded tricky and serious just like usual. “I want you to make friend with him. In the future, his parents company and I may be working together and that all depends on you IU-ah” 

This time I am really angry. He wants to use me to makeup his pride for his company? Hmph. Who the heck is that Wooyoung guy anyway? “Seriously, what is the purpose of this? The company or me Appa? I’m not something that you can use whenever you want! I have pride too. Why are you like this?! Telling me to make friends with him? Sorry, but I can’t come” I finished off harshly and disconnect straight away. I used both hands pushing everything on the tea table down the floor and started throwing things at picture of me and my dad when I was little. My dad...wants me to be friends with him...that’s fine with me, but I know that that wasn’t the main purpose. He wants us to be close to each other and then be on a date or something like that. I’m not a little kid anymore. It happened to my Sister a few years ago when I was still in America. She’s married to that guy now and they’re apparently living in London and now my dad’s company is doing very well and my sister is suffering from the happiness and freedom that she used to have.  

I wanted to change my dad’s mind but I got a call again and he said that if I don’t go then he’ll make me so I can’t hide anywhere. I have no choice but to say ‘yes’. Was that stupid of me?

I would never date with that guy! Never!

 

 

Jason’s POV

I arrived home. I was about to go to my room until when my mum and dad pulled me back and told me to go to the living room.

“So, how was the audition Jason?!” my mum asked my nervously. “We were worried about it the whole day you know. Your mum and I have cancelled every schedule today because of you” he smiled confidently.

I pretend feeling sad in front of my parents. “Naww...its okay if you didn’t make it to that school Wooyoung. You know that we all love you” my mum cheered me up with a hug. I broke the hug and look at my dad. He was looking unsurprised. Haha, did he think that I won’t make it to Kirin Art School. Haha, he’s wrong.

“Appa, what’s with your expression today?” I asked him while trying to hold my laughs. “Ummm...well, I knew that you wouldn’t even make it to that school anyway. Ah~ don’t be sad my son, in the future you can take over my company. You don’t have to be a singer” he looked seriously at my face. Now this was it, I can’t hide my laughter anymore.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahaha!!!” “Why are you laughing Wooyoung?” my mum looked at me confusingly. My dad was way more confused than my mum. “HAHAHAHAHA. Appa” I looked in his eyes. “I made it to Kirin Art School. You lose this time. AHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“Aish! Why did you trick us Wooyoung” My dad hit me gentle on my shoulder. “B...Be..Because...AHAHA...because it was fun looking at you with the expression that you have with me before.  

“We’re so proud of you Wooyoung” my mum said, giving me a hug.

 

 

 

After dinner, I took a shower and then changed into my Track-suit PJ. After that I sat on my bed thinking of her again. Pil Suk. I just can’t forget her lovely voice.

*Knock Knock* “Come in” I said. “Oh! Thankfully that you’re not asleep yet. I have something to tell you Wooyoung” My mum walked closer to me and sat beside me. “What is it Umma?”

“Nothing much...I just wanted to remind you that we’re going to a Formal Party on Saturday so don’t going anywhere on that day” She smiled and gave  light poke on my nose. “ Neh, I’ll come. Good night” I told her. “Good night my son” She turned off the light for me and closed the door. Huhh~~~I felt that I am still a little kid. She used to turn off the lights and closed the door for me every time when it’s bedtime when I was little. I missed those days so much.  

 

Yay! 14 Subscribers so far! ^^

What do you think about this Chapter so far guys? ^^ Hope you like it...

What do you think will happen to Pil Suk when she finally realise that Wooyoung is Jason? Will she change her mind? (hehe~~I'm so mean...I finished the Chapter there :P) Sorry for making Jason's POV short :(

Sorry if there's any grammar error!

Comment & Subscribe! ><

Chapter 7 Coming Soon...