The KISS

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Jason’s POV

We all arrived there in a very short time than I’ve estimated. On the way walking to our cabin, Pil Suk and I were in awkward silence since it’s because it’s a boy and a girl staying in one room for 3 days and 2 nights. This is really awkward than you could think it is. It’s not like it’s easy and comfortable.

I opened the door as well as I said to Pil Suk “Ladies First” In my flowing English and smiled. “Thank you” She replied shyly with a smile.

Pil Suk chooses to sleep in the corner bed so I took the one nearest to the main entrance. We starting hanging our clothes up into the warobe and got changed in the bathroom by taking turns.

Pil Suk was always as I’ve expected, pretty and natural beauty queen. This time, she had worn something more casual than before.

After 20 minutes of finishing what we need to do, the 6 of us assemble all together again and went to a quiet park to have BBQ for lunch. The sun was still shining bright up the sky and the each of the 6 of us also had our sunglasses on. After when we had finished our lunch we all then came up with the conclusion of playing a truth or dare game.

We all sat in a circle then Pil Suk spined an empty bottle in the middle of the centre. It stopped at Sam Dong. “Truth or dare Sam Dong?” Pil Suk asked. “I don’t get it. If I choose ‘truth’ then does that mean I can pass? And if I choose dare, then I’ll be punish?” Sam Dong scratched his head and everyone couldn’t hold but had to burst out to laughing. “Yah! Don’t tell me that you have never played this game before?” Pil Suk teased. “Aniyo, I’ve never play it before” He smiled. The 5 of us dropped our jaws in curiosity, including Beak Hee. This guy seriously is a PUMPKIN! Who in the world had never played this game ‘Truth or Dare’ before. Tsk!

“Oppa, the game goes like this...” Beak Hee explained. After five minutes of explaining the game to Sam Dong. He had finally got on track and now we’re starting the game again. “You get the game now?” Beak Hee asked. Seriously, why does she like Sam Dong? He’s just a piece of PUMPKIN! Retarded maybe? Nah, I don’t think I’ll be that mean saying he’s ‘Retarted’...just PUMPKIN will do. Hehe~

This time, Taecyeon spined the bottle, it stopped at Pil Suk. “Truth or Dare?” he said smiling. “Hmmm...Dare?” Pil Suk said. “Okay then...Hmmm...” For a moment, Taecyeon was looking at me, and by that look, i can tell that something wasn’t going the right way. Was he trying to plan something off mind? Huh? “I dare you to give Jason a light kiss on the cheek.” He said calmly while Pil Suk and i were shock!

“Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!” They teased us. “No! I’m NOT doing it” Pil Suk exclaimed, mentioning the word ‘not’ very clearly. “Don’t you think you’re going too far Taec?” I asked hitting him lightly on the shoulder. “Hey! It’s a dare so she’ll have to go with it.” He smirked. “Rules are Rules!”

“Can I change it to Truth then?” Pil Suk asked lightly. “Nope” Taecyeon shook his head. Pil Suk looked at me, eyeing me saying ‘Do I really have to do it?’ I replied ‘Opp-si...there’s no way we can hide from Taec...he’ll make us do it till the very last!’ She continued ‘Yah! Why are you not saying anything to him! Hmph’

“Yah! Can you two stop the eyeing stuff? It’s getting bothersome. Oh come on, it’s just a light kiss on the cheek, I’m not forcing you to kiss him on the lip or something, so why is it looking so hard for you?” he looked at Pil Suk as she stared away from his eye contact. “Fine, with one condition...” Pil Suk said. Was there something wrong with my ear or did she really said it?

“What is it then?” Taecyeon asked. “I’m going to be the one who is going to dare you back and you better not regret it!” Pil Suk smiled evilly. Now this is the Pil Suk that I know. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

It took a while for Taecyeon to answer for be the end he came up with agreeing the conditions that Pil Suk gave to him. 1. No truth for him but only dares! 2. He will have to complete the dare no matter what! And 3. The person who must dear him is Pil Suk! Haha~

So now, for the very nearest moment, Pil Suk came beside me and lightly kissed on my cheek. My first kissed ever!

 

 

 

So how do you think of this chap guys?

The next chap will not mainly be about woou since I'm making it a bonus! >< (You'll know once i'll update it :)

For those who haven't yet check out my new fanfic about woou => Please DO & Subscribe! ^^

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/40536/every-sweet-day-sweet-as-you-iusinger-seohyun-taecyeon-woou-wooyoung-yonghwa-yoona

THANK YOU sooooo much to those who have commented and subscribed! :)  I really did appreciated it :D

And to those silent readers...please do sometimes comment too :( because that's what makes me have the energy to continue writing this fanfic :)

Kamsahamnida for all supporting me this long ><

Comment and Subscribe!

Chapter 20 Coming Soon...