BONUS CHAP for TAECZY fans!

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Taecyeon’s POV

I’ve known this two friend for such a long time already but I’ve never seen them blushed like that. After when Pil Suk gave Jason a light kiss on the cheek, the both of them blushed like a tomato. Every one of us just have to burst out to laughter’s. They’re so CUTE. They should be a couple actually.

So, as promised, Pil Suk will be DARING me next. And I mean ‘DARE’!

“Are you really Taec? Don’t regret it because you were the one who had started all of this mess” She smirked in a nice way. “Yeah, yeah, whatever you say. Go on, dare me something.” I smirked back.

A strange smile was formed on her beautiful face and it kind of scared me. What is she planning?
I saw her whispering to Jason and then Jason passed the secret on to the next person and the process kept on repeating until it stopped me. “Yah! Why can’t I know the secret?!” I complained. “Because it is part of the dare” Hye Mi budge in. “Did I ask you?” I said looking at her. “Well, you didn’t say that you were talking to anyone else here did you?” She talked back. Aish, this girl is really pissing me off. “Okay then...” I face back to Pil Suk. “Start the dare then” I said confidently. “Are you sure?” Pil Suk exclaimed. “Yep.” was my only answer.


“Do you even know the dare yet? So why are you being so confident?” Jason said smiling back to everyone except for me. Is he mad of me because I told Pil Suk to kiss him? Tsk! His small minded guy then if that’s the reason.

“Then what’s the dare then?” I asked. “You’ll know once I count to the count of three!” Pil Suk crosses her arms together giving an evil smile followed by everyone else. “Y-Yah! You guys are freaking me out!” I said, moving back as slowly as I can as the others were getting closer and closer to me. They all grinned evilly and that’s what makes me more scared and nervous inside.

“...1...!” Pil Suk started. “...2...!” added by Sam Dong who seem to be excited about something.

“...3...!” Everyone counted and they all carried me up and took me to the nearest river near the bush. “Yah! Let me down! What are you guys trying to do?!” I shouted. “You said that you’ll do whatever I say for the dare right? So this is your dare.” Pil Suk said calmly. “What the heck?! Carrying me like this is called a dare? This is lame” I smile and as my words got lost, the others throw me into the river and laugh. “Yah Taec! Do you think that it will be that simple? I’m not a stupid girl okay?” Pil Suk laugh, making a relief sign. Aish this girl....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

While I sitting in the damp water, the others were still laughing at the top of their lungs! I was so angry that I slapped the water very hard that it splash onto everyone faces. Haha...nice one Taec!

From the point that you can see, i was wet and I need to get back to my cabin to get change. So did the others come back to their cabins because it was getting dark outside anyways. I was glad that Pil Suk didn’t have to make me kiss anyone. It was a BIG GREAT relief.

After I finished my warm shower and got changed into my PJs, I saw Hye Mi reading a book. By judging the front cover, I can already tell that it’s a boring one. It’s about those classical music’s and stuff. “Yah Hye Mi, what’s wrong with you reading these books?” I touched her forehead, checking that everything is fine with her, as in ‘teasing her’. Don’t make a mistake; I’ll never fall for this earthy girl okay?

 “Get that hand off me!” She said coldly. “I was just playing around, don’t need to be acting so coldly, plus, we’re roommates now so don’t act like we’re strangers!” I said as I walked to my own bed. “Yeah, ‘Roomates’” She said, doing those two fingers action while mentioning the word ‘Roomates’ clearly for me. “But it is only for 2 nights and after this 2 nights, I’M FREE!” She smirked. “Yah! Can’t you lower your temperature down and be gentler and quieter at some times like Pil Suk and Beak Hee? You’re so a ‘Tomboy’” I again. “Tomboy? Excuse me, but what did you just say?” She said in English. “Nothing” I remained silent. I took my iPod out and plug my earphone to my ears and ignored what Hye Mi was doing since she’s being a little too annoyed. The whole night was fine after that. Her temperature was settling and we both were minding our own business. She was applying some lotion and I was playing on my PS3. I took a peek at her, seeing her comp her hair. She wasn’t that bad actually. She looks pretty when she had her hair tied up.

“Yah Ok Taecyeon! What are you staring at?” She asked with her coldly tone again.

Did you like this chap TaecZy fans?
Not only the TaecZy's fans but to all readers! I am so sorry for not updating for a while....about a week also? Mianhae ....I was busy (I know...bad excuse but it's true....you know...like school and homework :S)
Anyways...I'll be back on this week ;)

Also...I am looking for a 'Co-Author' for this FanFic! So if your interest, then comment on this story or my wall by typeing "I am interest in being a Co-Author for Dream High=>WooU Ver."


Also...check out my new fanfic please ><  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/40536/every-sweet-day-sweet-as-you-iusinger-seohyun-taecyeon-woou-wooyoung-yonghwa-yoona

Comment and Subscribe! So far I have lovely comments from people...Kamsahamnida~

Chapter 21 Coming Soon...