First day of school

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Pil Suk POV

Wow, a week has past, and school is starting today. As what we were requested by the teachers, that we will have to prepare something for the first day of school in class, Jason and I decided to do solo singing since is a good start.

I woke up early today and did my normally routines in the morning. Well, not the lazy routine but my very usual routine. Such as; Brushing my teeth, and then go out to the park for a little jog, come back home and have a shower, eat breakfast and etc.

I looked at my reflection in the standing mirror as I smile with my uniform on. How I wish, I can be happy everyday like this... haha...Thanks to Jason who had stand by my side this whole week. We’ve been studying at his house for our performance in class for the first day of school this week. I think I’ll be fine today.

 

When I arrived to school today I realised that there is this girl staring at me NON-STOP! Wherever I go, she goes. Wherever I stop, she stops. What a STALKER?!

I stopped at my locker and left my bag inside and just taking my music book with me and my guitar. When I was about to leave “AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” the girl who was following was now standing in front of me with her evil eyes on me. I nearly dropped my guitar luckily that I’ve manage to grab it tight back to my position. “What do you...want?” I asked her as my legs were shaking. “Don’t tell me that you don’t know what I’m here for?! “ I shook my head softly with my eyes not to contact her. “Yah! I’m here to warn you that NOT to GO NEAR Jason anymore! Who do you think you are?” as she gave a little cheeky laugh. “Don’t think that only because you got accepted into this school straight away doesn’t mean you’re popular! Don’t forget that half of this school is not on your side. HAHA. I’m warning you, don’t go around and start flirting with our Jason” She yelled at me as if nearly everyone started surrounding by us. Wow! But I still couldn’t imagine that Jason could be so popular here. How I wish now is just to start the day early and finish the day fast.

 A hand came out of nowhere started grabbing the girl’s wrist and pull her out of my sight. It was Jason. “Jason?” I said. “Yah! What’s with girls these days? Is there any problem if she’s around me? We’re friends!”As he let go of her wrist, I can tell the fire was burning inside her. “Let’s go Pil Suk” Jason grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. We ended up in class early and no one was even in class yet.

“Pil Suk-ah, if that girl comes to you and say those stuff again, tell me straight away. I can’t bear seeing you being bullied like that okay?” I stood there in the room when he said that. Did he mention that he couldn’t bear seeing me being bullied? “Mwo?” “...” Nothing but ‘...’ came out of his mouth.

As long as I finished my words, a teacher came in class and greets us. She was one of the teachers that came up to the rooftop that day. “Annyeonghaseyo” Jason and I bow. “Welcome to Kirin Art School” She said. Wow, almost everything that she’s dressed is all BLACK! “I’m Teacher Shi and if I’m not wrong then you must be Jason and this is Pil Suk” She looked at us. “Deh” we answered.

 

Okay, I know, I know, Chapter 13 is boring right? -_-

I tried my best... :(

As I said, school has been getting in the way and I'm very busy with work to do.

But luckily that I've managed to update chap 13 today xD  Sorry because I didn't get to update chap 14 because it's not done yet.... hope you understand....

I felt bad with you all now because I didn't managed to write much in this chap :'(

Chapter 14 Coming Soon...