"I think I fall for you...Kim Pil suk"

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Pil Suk’s POV

We sat there for another 5 minutes looking out the balcony and I was still feeling uncomfortable with the other people who were still whispering ‘this’ and ‘that’.

“Pil Suk?” I heard after those 5 minutes of silence with Jason. “I want to hear you sing...can you sing with playing your guitar?” Jason asked. “Deh? Why do you want me to sing? And do you mean NOW?!” I replied. “Deh, I want to hear you singing. When it was the first time I heard you singing which was only an hour ago...I love it...I think you have a unique charisma voice” He smiled and it was like he was expecting me to say ‘yes’.

“B...b...But...but t...this.......I mean...there are people here watching us...” I shuttered. 

“It’s okay...I’ll accompany you. We’ll sing together if you don’t feel confident singing by yourself?” I was surprised when he asked to be singing with me because I never sang a duet before. Without asking, Jason took my music folder. He picked out a song and asks me “How about this song? It looks good” He smiles cheerfully. “Did you write it?” “Deh, I wrote it about 6 months ago...I think?.” I looked at him. Knowing why is he so handsome?

“Okay then, let’s start” Jason patted my head again and gave me a sign for me to start playing my guitar. I didn’t really like playing in front of those people. I just don’t have the courage.

I started off with the chords on my guitar and to my surprised...Jason was starting the song so I followed:

 

Jason:
Eojjeom uri eojjeom jigeum eojjeom yeogi duri dwaesseulkkayo
Heureuneun sigan, byeolcheoreom manheun saram soge...

Both of us:

Me: nae mam~ gadeug~ geudae~ soboksobok ssahyeoyo

Jason: nae maeum sok nae nun gadeuk ontong geudae soboksobok ssahyeoyo
Chagaun sonkkeutkkaji sori eobsi ttatteutae jinabwa.

Both of us:
Malhaji anhado uri maju bon du nune gadeuk cha itjyo.
Ijen geudae apeul ttae naega ima jipeojul geoyeyo.
Geomnaeji marayo, uri kkumcheoreom seolleneun cheossarangijyo.
Josimseureopge tto haruharu neul chagokchagok saranghalgeyo.

 

While singing the chorus we looked at each other’s eyes and the thing that I didn’t expected to happen... I heard lots of people running up to the rooftop. The people who were whispering at us before even stopped and looked at us in amazement. I was happy...I felt that I was in heaven together with Jason.

 


Both of us:
Me: geudaer~ tteoor~ rimyeon~ balgeurehaejineun mam
Jason: geudae eolgul geu moksori tteoollimyeon balgeurehaejineun mam
Hayake eoreoitdeon chuun haru noganaerinabwa.


Jason’s POV
 

Her voice was like an angel. I looked into her eyes and she looked at mine. Things seem to be perfect as it is. I just hope that this will go on forever. Opps...JASON! SNAP OUT OF IT!

 

Both of us:
Boiji anhado uri maju jwin du soni cham ttatteutajyo.
Geudae jam mot deuneun bam naega du bol gamssajul geoyeyo.
Seororeul mideoyo, uri. byeolcheoreom banjjagil cheossarangijyo.
Dugeungeoryeodo tto hanbal hanbal jom deo gakkai

 

Jason:
Bangaun cheotnuncheoreom naege on geudaewa cheot immatchumeul hagopa
Deullyeoyo geudae maeum sesangen uri dul ppun ingabwa

Both of us:
Malhaji anhado uri maju bon du nune gadeuk cha itjyo.
Ijen geudae apeul ttae naega ima jipeojul geoyeyo.
Geomnaeji marayo, uri kkumcheoreom seolleneun cheossarangijyo.
Josimseureopge tto haruharu neul chagokchagok saranghalgeyo.

You're my first love~

 

 

With finishing off the line ‘You’re my first love’...I think I fall for you...Kim Pil Suk... 

 

Sorry for making this chapter short!^^

Hope you like this chapter :)   To be honest...I like this Chapter out of all so far xD

BTW...The song is originaly sang by IU & Na Yoon Kwon called "It's First Love" ><

Comment and Subcribe! ;D

 

Chapter 5 Coming Soon...