First Meeting

Dream High => WooU's Ver.

Pil Suk’s POV

There I was, standing in front of Kirin Art School and walking through the gate. As I was walking through the hallway, many people were staring at me and all I did was showing my head down with my hair covering half of my face.

“Ouch” That hurts. I accidently bumped into someone and we nearly lost our balance but we managed to grab each other arms to stand back up. I shyly took my hands of his arm and so did he.

“Mianhae” we both said and at the same time I stared at him like he was one of the prince from the land of my fantasies.

“Ah ani, you don’t need to say sorry. I bumped into you first because I was too concentrating to my music. I’m the one who needs to say sorry.” He said and he adds “I’ll see you around then, bye”.

Was he talking in English i thought for a while?

I said “Bye” in reply and just stood there for 1 minute didn’t know that people was staring at me. I stop the fairytale in my mind and continue my way to the waiting list.

“What?!” I said to myself. “Aish! It won’t be my turn until another 3 hours...” I decide to go to the rooftop because I know that it will be peaceful, quiet and no one will be staring at me. I opened the corridor and went by the staircase to reach to the very top which is to the rooftop. Wow, I didn’t expect that it will be so big and beautiful up here. I found an empty seat and went over there to start warming myself up before it is my turn, which is still long, long way. I look around to see if anyone was here and after the check up, I crossed my right leg over to my left and placed my pink guitar on my lap. I played:

“Eonjengan i nunmuri meomchugil

Eonjengan i eodumi geodhigo

Ttaseuhan haetsari i nunmureul mallyeojugil

 

Jichin nae moseubi

Jogeumsshik jigyeoweojineun geol neukkimmyeon

Dabeorigo shipjyo

Himdeulge jikkyeoodeon kkumeul

Gajin geotbodaneun

Bujokhan geoshi neomunado manheun ge

Neukkyeojil ttaemada

Darie himi pullyeoseo na jujeoanjyo”

 

 

Jason’s POV

I was hiding in the very corner in the rooftop, leaning my back on the wall listening to music. I took my earphones off until when I hear a voice. I started humming to it. I gave myself a gentle slap because I never done these things before. I felt myself very weird today? I followed the sound of the voice and realising that the voice belongs to the girl that I had bumped into today. Her voice was just so calm and smooth. Her pitch was perfect. It was the most wonderful song I’ve ever heard but the lyrics weren’t really my style.

She finishes with the singing and I let her finishing of the chords and I started clapping. I walked towards her as she felt shy because she didn’t know that I was here from the beginning.

“Nice song. Did you write it by yourself?” I ask. I wonder if she would answer me or not because she was in silence for at least 10 seconds. “Deh” I was back into a bright mood because she had finally answered. If she didn’t, I would feel like an idiot sitting there talking to myself.

“W...When did you get up here?” She asked me with her eyes in another direction and her cheeks blush into light pink. I can tell that she was shy to talk to me. Am I that scary?

“I was here ages ago. I was listening to my iPod and I think that’s why you didn’t notice me. I was hiding in the corner over there.” I pointed to her over my right side.

“So...when is your turn for the audition?” I ask her for some reason. I just feel to talk to her more and more. WHAT?! What did I just say? Talk?! No way is this going to be! Nonsense Jason! You Pubo!!! I only knew her for like about a few minutes ago!

“My turn is in about 3 hours...” I was surprised when she said that. “My audition is in 3 hours as well” I smiled at her. Don’t make a mistake. I was only trying to be friendly, giving her confident for her audition....I think? 

 

 

First Chapter finished! Hope you like the start...and sorry if there's any grammar error...

Any suggestions for the next chapter?! :D

Comment to let me know if there's any request XD

Chapter 2 Coming Soon...