Who..?

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA0z-x1mL8Q

~

A few days had passed since your injured your ankle, you finally deemed it okay enough to go to school.

"________-ah!"

Beaming, "Sunbae!"

He had a worried expression on his face, "Are you okay? I heard your ankle was sprained.."

You nodded, "Just a slight sprain, nothing big."

He tsked and pushed your forehead, "Aigoo, you should have told me."

You smiled, "I'm okay though."

"The other students are going to get something to eat, do you want to come?"

You nodded, "Okay, I'll meet you there sunbae. Go ahead."

L pinched your cheek, "Arasso, come soon!"

You exhaled and slowly walked to the eatery when a voice said, "I'm pretty sure I said to rest for a week."

Turning around you saw someone that looked just like L.

You murmered to yourself,"Does sunbae have a twin..?"

Shin approached you and said,"That's not going to heal if you walk on it."

You gave him a bewildered look,"How do you know that?"

Shin gave you a look,"Do you have Alzheimer's or something?"

You shook your head from side to side,"Do I...know you?"

Shin deadpanned,"I met you a few days ago, remember?"

"Really? We met?"

He gave you a dumbfounded look,"I ran into you and I had to carry you home since you sprained your ankle."

You paused and thought back to that day, "But that guy looks nothing like you..."

Shin gave you a confused look and thought, *Is she playing dumb or does she really not know?*

He ran a hand through his hair in frustration, you stopped, "Oh. It is you."

"How did you figure that out..?"

You smiled, "Your hair. That day it was up and gelled back. You look different with your hair down."

Shin clucked his tongue, "Anyway, now that you recognize me, I'm pretty sure you have to wait a week-"

A voice called, "_________-ah-"

You turned your head to see L standing there, he looked up and his smile faltered.

Shin looked up curiously from you to see L staring at him.