The Man I Love The Most.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUrKMfxJ8Kw

~

Wearing a simple sweater and jeans, you left your house and headed to the Korean branch of your father's company.

When he found out his adoptive daughter was from Korea he immediately built a branch in Korea.

Entering the lavish lobby of the corporation, the employees nodded or bowed at you in respect.

You waved meekly and pressed the elevator button to the penthouse of the building.

"Oh! _______!"

You turned and greeted the bright voice, "LuHan!"

He asked in fluent Korean, "How are you? How come you never visit anymore!"

You gave him an apologetic smile, "Sowwy school!"

He ruffled your hair, "I'll let it slide since you're cute-"

A sharp voice said, "Hands off LuHan."

Your face brightened, "Kris!"

LuHan pouted, "Why do you treat me like a criminal? We've been best pals since forever, I even came to Korea with you!"

Kris wrapped an arm around your shoulders, "You didn't come for me, we transferred you since you're the most fluent in Chinese and Korean."

You stepped away from Kris, "Yeah..why ARE you so mean to Lulu?"

LuHan pouted, "Don't call me thaaaat."

Laughing to yourself you looked up at Kris, "Ready to go?"

Kris smiled, "Almost I have to drop this file off to the team manager and then we can go."

You nodded LuHan put an arm around you, "Until then....I will my beloved mei mei to your wonderfully entertaining office!"

Kris rolled his eyes, "Go put a suit on before I fire you."

"You can't FIRE ME! I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND!"

You keyed in the password which was your birthday and looked at the pristine office.

LuHan sat down and asked, "So what's up mei mei?"

You answered, "Just the usual stuff, school, work, blah."

LuHan gave you a sly look, "No boyfriend?"

You gave no reply and looked out the window.

He exclaimed, "I KNEW IT! THAT'S WHY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN VISITING ME!"

You gave him your sweetest smile, "But Lulu I can see you whenever I want, you're stuck to Kris like glue~"

LuHan deadpanned and opened up a can of coffee, "So mean.."

Laughing to yourself you looked up when Kris came in, changed into a more casual outfit,  "Alright _________ let's go."

Then he stared at LuHan, "You're paying for that."

LuHan grumbled and left the office while you and Kris shared looks with each other.

The two of you went to your favorite pasta restaurant for lunch which Kris paid for.

Your phone rang as you left the eatery, "Hello?"

You burst out laughing at Shin's glum voice, "Are you having fun with the 'man you love the most'?

"Of course, why are you jealous?"

Shin exclaimed, "YES I'M JEALOUS OF COURSE I'M JEALOUS!"

You laughed out loud while Kris raised an eyebrow at you.

"Wellllllll I'm going to get ice cream with him, bye~"

Shin stared at the phone, grabbed his jacket and left the hideout.

JG and SangMin stared at the door while YongSeok called, "Wait I made lunch!"

Casper shrugged, "Just save him leftovers."

Takuya smiled knowingly and dug into his food.

Arriving at the ice cream shop, you begged Kris to let you pay since he bought lunch.

"Please?"

He rolled his eyes and smiled, "Fine. Go."

You cheered in victory and went to order two scoops of ice cream.

Shin glared at Kris, *Stupid blondie who do you think you are taking a taken woman on a date?!*

Kris' phone rang he turned to you, "I'll be waiting in the car let me take this."

You nodded and waited on line when someone pulled your wrist.

Shin had a displeased look whle you blinked in confusion, "WonHo oppa...? What are you doing here?"

"You said you were on a date with the person you love the most! How could I just let you go!"

Placing a hand over your mouth to stifle your laughter, "Oh my...gosh...are you talking about Kris?"

Shin raised an eyebrow, "I don't know what's so funny about this situation and that's his name, Kris? I ought to-"

"Kris is my brother."

Shin froze, "W-what?!"

You nodded and flicked his forehead, "You babo. I'm not shameless enough to go on a date with someone else when I have a perfect boyfriend next to me."

"B-but. But. But-"

"I thought it was kind of obvious...since...who else would be a male that I love? It either has to be my dad or my brother...I told you I came from Canada and that my parents are living there..."

Shin stammered, "B-but you never told me you had a brother!"

You gave him a wry smile, "Adoptive brother."

Your phone rang, "Hello? Uh huh...oh you have to go? Mmm...I guess it's okay..."

Kris sighed, "Sorry Jessalyn."

You laughed, "It's okay! I'll see you at home tonight anyway!"

Kris smiled, "Be safe, see you later."

"You too. Love you!"

He laughed, "Love you too sis."

Shin gave you a soft look, you beamed up at him, "Anywho where was I? Oh yeah. Kris is my adoptive brother...that's why I have two names. An English name and Korean name, from my birth parents. It's the only thing they left me with."