Fight For Her.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka8sWvkkdHM

~

While Cross Gene was at their club, the doors burst open with a loud crash.

All six members looked up to see that it was Infinite.

L spoke, "Where's Shin?"

Shin stood up and lazily said, "What?"

"Stay away from Park _________."

Shin's eyes narrowed, "Mwoh?"

L smirked, "You heard me. Stay away from her. She shouldn't be mixed in with your kind."

Casper frowned and stood up with the rest of the members.

Shin scoffed, "My kind? You mean OUR kind? Don't forget that you're a part of this world too. I have no intention of bringing her into this world anymore than you do. Don't act so high and mighty you hypocrite."

L's eyes darkened as he threw a punch at Shin who dodged it, "What? Are you mad? Jealous? Why didn't you just make a move on her instead of cowering behind that perfect student image? You had years to do it. Now you come here and whine about me being with her?"

L yelled, "SHUT UP!"

Shin smirked and kicked him in the chest, "Now you listen LITTLE brother, I have no intention of hurting ________ or harming her. I actually have the strength and the will to protect her, don't take your petty anger out on me and do something about it. FIGHT for her if you're so upset, but one warning...if you hurt her in anyway I will personally come and destroy you so think twice before you do something stupid."

Glaring at Shin, L spat, "This isn't over. If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get."

Shin laughed, "Bring it on but for now, get the hell out of our club before I beat the crap out of your entire gang, again."

Infinite retreated slowly as Shin's cocky expression melded back into his usual poker face.

He turned to see Cross Gene grinning at him, "What?"

Takuya raised an eyebrow, "So...her name is _________?"

Shin groaned and put a hand over his face.

Casper grinned, "Will we be meeting this girl soon?"

"NO."

SangMin's jaw dropped, "Why not hyung?!"

YongSeok nodded, "We should! She'll be someone we'll have to protect too!"

JG agreed eagerly until Shin frowned, "No. I'm not bringing her into this world. Sorry..guys. But you guys are a part of this world too."