Couple.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIFSgjAv69Y

~

Noticing that your eyes usually flittered to stores with bows and hair accessories, Shin said, "Let's...go..there."

You gave him an incredulous look, "YOU?"

Coughing awkwardly, "I need to get a gift...for..a friend...?"

Nodding, "Oh that makes more sense."

You entered the store as Shin sighed in relief and watched your eyes glitter at the sight of various hair pins, headbands and other accessories.

Picking up different bows, you held them to your hair and looked at the mirror.

Blowing a raspberry at your disatisfaction, you put them all back.

Shin chuckled amusedly and leaned against the wall, watching you.

"You should get this for your girlfriend."

A store clerk approached him with a case of pins in a clear case.

Shin pointed at himself, "Me?"

"Aren't you that customer's boyfriend...?"

She motioned to you as a slow smile spread on Shin's face, "How much are they?"

You paid for the pin you picked and approached him, "That's really pretty, you should get it."

Shin smirked, "Is that jealousy I hear?"

You gave him an apalled look, "NO."

The store clerk giggled to herself, "You two are the cutest couple I've seen today."

*Couple?! Again?!*

You waved your hands, "No no he's getting that for a friend, are there anymore?"

The store clerk gave you an apologetic look, "These are limited edition, the other one is reserved for another customer."

You pouted and turned to him, "Done? Let's go."

Dragging your feet while walking alongside him, *I wonder if he likes this friend of his...*

Glancing at you from the corner of his eye, Shin frowned in concern, "Yah."

Not hearing him, you continued shuffling your feet ahead.

He blinked in surprise, "Park ________!"

Snapping out of it, "Huh? What? Wae?"

Flicking your forehead, "What could you possibly be thinking about that you didn't hear me stop?"

Shaking your head, you muttered softly, "Sorry."

He stared at you while you looked down at your feet.

"Oi! Over there! Couple! Try your luck!"

You thought to yourself, *Couple...?!*

*Do we really look like a couple?*

A vendor selling sugar candy waved you two over.

Handing you a heart shaped one, the vendor winked, "If you can get the shape without breaking it, I'll give it to you for free!"

You stared blankly at the treat, Shin stared at you with a worried expression, *Is she okay?*

The vendor clucked his tongue, "Oi boyfriend. Don't just stand there! Help her! See if your relationship is meant to be!"

Gently taking the candy, he broke off the pieces outside until a perfect heart remained.

The vendor blinked in surprise, "Uh...you can have that one for...free!"

Shin handed you the heart and nibbled on the outer pieces, motioning that the two of you should go.

"You two must be a match made in heaven!"

Laughing awkwardly, you bowed and walked away to where the bicycle was locked.

You nibbled on the heart candy and quietly walked next to Shin.

The ride home was silent and awkward.

Before you went in he called, "_________-ah."

Stopping, you turned to him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothi-"

"Don't lie to me."

You sighed, "If you like someone else...why are you always with me?"

Shin stared at you in surprise.

*It's true...he does like that other girl.*

"W-what?!"

You frowned, "If you like another girl, you should be with her. You shouldn't lead on someone else."

Shin paused, "Lead...on?"

You nodded slowly.

He tilted his head and leaned into you, "Lead..on? I'd only be leading you on if you...liked me."

You looked away and tried to go inside, he held onto your wrist, "Park _________. Do you like me?"

Turning around, you complained to change the subject, "Do you know how annoying it is when people call us a couple? It's obviously not true-"

"You're changing the subject."

He stood in front of you, "Park _________. I'll ask again. Do you. Like. Me?"

You swallowed hard and nodded slowly, Shin sighed in relief, "Good."

Jaw dropping you exclaimed, "Good?! Did you just say good?! What kind of-"

"I like you too."

Your eyes widened as you stared at him shamelessly with your mouth wide open.

Shin laughed, "You babo. This pin wasn't for a friend. It was for you."

He clipped it into your hair, "Aigoo so pretty~"

Shin teased, "If you keep staring at me with your wide open a fly is going to go in~"

"B-but y-y-you j-just s-said t-that-"

Shin cocked his head to the side, "I like you."

You stared at him.

"I like you. I like you. I like you. I like you. I lo-"

He choked on his words.

"You...what?"

"N-nothing. NOTHING."

You smiled to yourself, *Love?*

He reached for your hand, "This means...you're going to OFFICIALLY be a couple with me...right?"

Giving him a teasing look, "Who says I want to date you? It's a waste to date you!"

Shin rolled his eyes, "I'll take that as a yes."

Shyly nodding, you looked down while your cheeks flamed red.

He tucked a hair behind your ear, "Yeppeuhdah. (You're/it's pretty.)"

You blushed and mumbled, "Bye."

Shin chuckled, "Go in. I'll leave after watching you go inside."

"No...go..."

Shin stared at the sky before glancing at you and pecking your cheek.

Your eyes fluttered in surprise, "Y-YAH!"