Enemy.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDIg8FP52Nc

~

A folder was tossed onto someone's desk.

"What's this?"

"The pictures you asked for of Cross Gene's Shin."

"Oh really?"

The figure shuffled through the pictures and picked one of you and Shin walking, "Hm what's this?"

"His girlfriend."

The figure darkly smirked, "Looks like I finally found his weakness."

Picking up his cell phone, he dialed, "Hello? Hyung. I found Cross Gene's weakness."

Meanwhile, you had just said goodbye to your friends after eating dinner with them.

You had told Shin to stay home since it wasn't too late.

Plugging earphones into your phone, you walked at a steady pace, not realizing that there were two figures trailing you.

YongSeok and Takuya had gone out to pick up dinner for Cross Gene.

Walking towards their hideout, YongSeok frowned, "Hyung look."

Takuya looked to where he was pointing at to see two figures following you.

*What are they following that girl for?*

YongSeok said, "Normally I wouldn't ge involved but...not even I'm heartless enough to potentially let a girl get hurt like that."

Takuya nodded.

You weren't aware of anything, turning a corner and walking when someone pulled you into an alleyway.

A sharp scream escaped your lips before the men covered your mouth and began tugging at your clothes.

Your eyes widened as they tore your shirt and skirt, shaking your head you tried to remove the man's hands.

*No. NO. NO!*

Your entire body grew paralyzed, growing numb to their violation.

"HEY GET OFF HER!"

YongSeok and Takuya kicked the men in the face and punched them until they were unconscious.

Tears slid down your wide open eyes as Takuya took off his jacket and wrapped it around your body, buttoning it up.

YongSeok gave you an apologetic look, "Do...you have a phone to call someone?"

You shakily handed him your phone, YongSeok bowed his head slightly and clicked on your recent calls.

He stared at the screen, "Hyung..."

Takuya glanced at the phone screen before saying, "Call him."

Glaring at the men in disgust, he placed his foot on one's neck, "Who sent you."

YongSeok carefully ushered you away from the men, your eyes still hadn't closed once.

The man replied, "Whaaa? I justa went and found maself a purty girl-"

Takuya's eyes narrowed, "I can crush your windpipe right here and right now. Tell me the truth if you want to live."

The other man uttered one name.

Takuya punched both of them in the face once more before approaching you and YongSeok, "What'd he...say?"

YongSeok glanced at you before whispering, "He's on his way."