Pain.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEIGWhvuqoA

~

You were slumped against the wall, tears still streaming down your face.

Takuya and YongSeok had both done their best to try and comfort you but they were both terribly awkward.

"_________-AH!"

Shin's wide-eyed worried face shocked Takuya and Cross Gene.

Bending down, "Gwenchana? Are you hurt? Do you want me to-"

Wordlessly you buried your face in his chest and cried.

Shin's heart wrenched as he rubbed your back, "Shh...it's okay...I'm here. You're safe..I won't let them hurt you again."

When your crying subsided, Shin lifted you up and carried you bridal style.

Turning to Takuya and YongSeok, "....thanks. Let's go."

Awkwardly holding their hands out in reply, the two quietly followed Shin to Cross Gene's hideout.

Casper asked, "What took you guys so long-"

SangMin said, "Why did you bolt out so fast-"

The two were silent when they saw Shin carrying you in, Takuya put a finger to his lips and shook his head.

Carrying you to his room, Shin gently placed you on his bed before pulling out a hoodie and sweatpants.

Opening his bathroom door, he filled the bathtub with warm water.

Softly speaking, "Go change and wash..."

You silently nodded, still not blinking.

Sighing as he closed the door to his room, he looked up to see the Cross Gene members staring at him, "What?"

JG asked, "Is that..?"

Shin nodded, "Yeah."

Takuya snapped his fingers, "Alright don't just sit there. There's a guest. Tread lightly."

The others nodded as they heated up the cold boxes of food and set up the table.

Shin sharply spoke, "Don't bother. She's not going to eat. I'm not eating either."

The room was silent with awkward tension.

Shin slid a hand over his face, "Sorry guys. It's not you."

Turning to YongSeok, "Do you know who did this?"

YongSeok shook his head, "I stayed with her."

Shin turned to Takuya who stated, "You're not in your right mind right now. I'll tell you tomorrow."

Growling, "Tell me now."

Takuya stared straight at him, "You're going to do something rash and stupid if I tell you now."

"Don't tell me what to do and TELL ME."

Takuya frowned, "No."

Shin grabbed Takuya's collar, "SHE'S CRYING BECAUSE OF THEM DAMMIT TELL ME!"

Cross Gene's eyes darted back and forth between the two, never had Shin attacked Takuya, his best friend.

"Op...pa..."

Letting go of Takuya's shirt, Shin turned to see you.

Inhaling deeply to calm himself, "Are you hungry?"

You shakily shook your head, Shin clenched his fists at the sight of you trembling.

"I called Kris. He said I can stay.."

Shin nodded, "Arasso...go...rest...I'll bring you something to drink."

Numbly nodding, you treaded softly into Shin's room.

Making sure that the door was closed, Shin closed his eyes and punched the wall, cursing mentally.

Takuya put a hand on his shoulder before sitting down, "Let him be. Just eat."

YongSeok, JG, SangMin and Casper darted between the hole in the wall and Shin's bloodied knuckles.

Boiling water for cocoa, Shin poured it in a mug and carried it to his room.

Handing it to you, "Are you...hurt?"

You bit your lip after sipping the sweet and warm drink.

"Did he..."

You shook your head and brought the cup to your lips again to hide the tears falling from your eyes.

In no time, you had finished the drink.

Shin gave you a small smile, "Go to sleep. I'll be here."

Nodding slowly, you laid down and Shin placed the covers over you.

When his hand came to brush your hair from your face, you flinched.

Withdrawing his hand, "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault."

*How'd he know..?*

Giving you a smile, "Try to fall asleep. Call for me if you need anything, arasso?"

You choked on your words, "Oppa."

He turned around from the door, "Wae?"

Your voice broke, "I can't stop shaking."

Coming back to the bed, Shin showed you his hands and gently pat you, "Close your eyes."

You did as told and was soothed by his rhythmic patting, you felt yourself dozing off, "WonHo oppa?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you just hold me...please?"

Shin went underneath the covers and held his arms out, he closed his eyes and bit his lip to keep from screaming ing frustration when you began crying again.