I Want You.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAmTMXYgQDw

~

Leaving the ice cream store, the two of you sat on a bench at a park nearby.

You quietly mumbled, "I guess I can tell you everything now..."

Shin spoke, "You don't have to if you don't want to. I can wait."

Shaking your head, "No...it's okay. I trust you. Mmm..uhh..I was adopted by a Chinese-Canadian family that currently lives in Vancouver. Well now you know my adoptive older brother is Kris Wu. Which is why I have the name Jessalyn Wu..he picked that name out too. I don't know anything about my birth parents except for the fact that they left me at an orphanage with a single paper with the name Park ________ on it."

Your voice broke, "My parents weren't the first couple to adopt me...there was one before them but they just left me at a playground after they received welfare from the country. I guess...that made me really cold-hearted...I didn't trust anyone. I was just...unwanted baggage."

Tears slipped down your face, "Two years after that, when I became 5 my parents came to Korea on vacation...the orphanage let us have free time in the park. Kris was at that park too..he defended me from the other kids that were bullying me and asked me, 'Why aren't your parents scolding those kids?' I told him that I had no parents. He gave me a strange look, went to his mom and dad and asked if they would be my parents too."

You paused to wipe your face but Shin was already ahead of you, gently wiping your cheeks with his thumbs.

"I gave my new parents a really hard time because I thought they would abandon me too. I refused to eat, I wouldn't talk to anyone except Kris. I decided that before they could leave me somewhere and make me feel unwanted, I would make myself unwanted first. I knew they loved me when I threw mom's favorite plate to the floor...instead of scolding me or sending me back..she...held my hands and asked if I was okay.."

You coughed to stop yourself from crying and covered your face, "Oh God I'm a mess."

Shin smiled softly and shook his head, "You're still beautiful."

Looking down at the ground you whispered, "I'm still scared that I'll feel that way again...unwanted..unloved...I'll become a burden and become unwanted baggage again-"

Your words were cutoff when Shin pulled you into his chest and wrapped his arms around you, "No."

Your eyes glossed over, shaky and watery as you heard his words, "No matter what, I'll love you. I'll always take care of you. You'll never be a burden to me, if anything I'll be the burden to you. I'll always want YOU. I want YOU."

"WonHo oppa..."

He whispered, "I don't know how to prove to you that I mean every word I say...but I guess this is one way.."

Shin leaned down and gently pressed his lips against yours, you closed your eyes as tears slid down your face and kissed him back.

It was a short and sweet kiss, when you broke apart he wiped your tears and murmered, "No more crying...it hurts me when you cry."

"WonHo oppa?"

"Hmm?"

You whispered, "Saranghae."

Without hesitation, "I love you too."

You gave him a surprised look, he chuckled and smiled, "Silly girl. I've always loved you. From the moment I saw you, I knew that I'd fall for you."

He kissed your forehead and let you bury your face in his chest to hide your tear-stained eyes, blushing cheeks and growing smile.