First Night.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9p34YmWNP0

~

The entire bus ride was lively and fun, there were songs and games, it seemed like the college students didn't run out of energy.

"WE'RE HERE!"

Your eyes widened at the pristine and fluffy snow, taking your phone out you took a picture and sent it to Shin.

He smiled evilly and replied: Don't die in the snow.

You deadpanned and rolled your eyes before locking your phone to join your friends.

After everyone got settled in, dinner was served at the ski lodge's canteen.

Then there was a drinking party to celebrate the first night.

You swallowed, *I can't drink.*

"Oi sophomore ladies~ Come take this drink from your sunbaes!"

Some of your friends had boyfriends that took the drink for them, while others downed the alcohol like water.

L stepped in front of you, "I'll take it for her guys."

"Eyyyy, I wanted to see the cute one drunk!"

You gave them an uncomfortable smile and ducked your head.

Soon half the students were passed out drunk, you were one of the few ones sober.

You gently nudged L, "MyungSoo oppa, are you okay?"

He dazedly looked around and nodded, then he hiccupped and looked at you,"Haha you're so pretty _______-ah~"

*Oh boy sunbae's drunk...*

You helped him up to his room and set him on his bed, sighing when L grabbed your arm and pulled you down.

You froze, "S-sunbae?"

"_________-ah. I like you a lotttttttttttt~ Did you know that? But..you...always...with..."

Then L knocked out.

You froze, *Sunbae likes me?*