Bliss.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogUtMyhsz8A

~

Stepping out of your apartment's front doors, you checked the time on your phone and yelped, "I'm going to be late!"

"Nope."

Pausing, you turned to the source of sound and exclaimed, "You!"

Shin raised an eyebrow, "I believe you mean, 'WonHo oppa' or boyfriend or lover works too."

Rolling your eyes, "I like 'YOU' better."

Shin teased, "You like me?"

You gave him a withering look and stared at him.

"Alright alright I'll stop, hop on before you're really late."

Beaming at him, you climbed on to the backseat of the bicycle and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Hold on tight~"

After a fun ride to school he said, "I'll pick you up after school, don't fall asleep during class~"

You pouted, "Oh go away already you jerk."

Shin whistled innocently before kissing your cheek and riding off.

Your friends squealed, "__________-AH! IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?!"

Shaking your head in embarassment, you quickly scurried off to your lecture placing a hand over where he kissed you.

Staring at the clock you begged in your head, *Please let class start soon. Please let class start soon.*

A different professor came in, "You're free to go. This class is cancelled for today."

Groaning inwardly you turned to your friends who were all staring at you expectantly, "Yes he's my boyfriend-"

"OHMYGOSH!"

"SHUTUP!"

"I KNEW IT!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!"

Giving them an apologetic smile, "Mian...it hasn't been too long since we've begun dating."

One clueless friend asked, "Then wait..what about L sunbae?"

You bit your lip and stammered, looking around the room to see if he was here, "U-um."

Your best friend came to your rescue, "Ey guys! Obviously we were kidding about that! _________ and L sunbae have a sunbae-hoobae relationship only!"

Mouthing a thank you to her, you stepped outside of the lecture hall.

Your phone buzzed with a text: Wake up!

You called him instead, "I DON'T fall asleep during class!"

Shin laughed, "That's what you think. Speaking of...why aren't you in class?"

"It got cancelled and now I'm stuck here with questions regarding our relationship."

"You told them that I'm the most handsome, wonderful boyfriend ever right?"

You laughed, "I told them that you were paying me to be with you."

All laughter died from Shin's lips, "You did not."

Walking outside to the outdoors part of your campus, "Mhmm."

He glanced at you walking out of the school and smiled, "Then I guess you don't want to see this boyfriend right now~"

You froze and looked around, "You're here? Where?!"

*So cute.*

"Right....."

He cautiously went behind you, "Here."

You shrieked and dropped your phone, "Umma!"

He smiled cheekily, "Ahnyeong girlfriend~"

Putting a hand over your heart you glared at him, "That wasn't funny!"

He pinched your cheek, "Sorry sorry I couldn't resist."

You turned your head the other way and pouted.

"Will you let me make it up to you with a date before your next class starts...?"

Glancing at his outstretched hand you shyly put your hand in his and nodded.

Swinging it childishly you smiled to yourself.