Special Girl.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnEHiMVgEII

~

You sat down in your usual seat inside the lecture hall but your mind was already far gone.

Distractedly peering outside the window, you sighed whle taking 'notes'.

"________-ah."

You snapped out of your daze and looked up to see L, you blinked and looked around.

"Class is over...just thought you'd like to know."

Giving you a small smile, he left the room, leaving you alone, *Did MyungSoo oppa really...leave me alone?*

Blinking in surprise, you couldn't help but feel a little bit of respect for him for giving you your much needed space.

Walking out of the room, you glanced from the corner of your eye, L making sure you left before walking away.

Smiling sadly at his back, *Mianhae oppa. Things are awkward because of me, huh?*

You went outside and looked around for Shin.

"Yah."

Turning around, you waved with a cute smile, "Ahnyeong~"

He gave you a look, "Why are you acting cute?"

Giving him a wide-eyed innocent look, "Me? Cute? No~"

Rolling his eyes, "Get on."

You panicked, "You didn't bring that 'hazard to the environment' again? Did you?!"

Chuckling, "Does this look like my motorcycle to you?"

Your eyes widened at the sight of a simple white bicycle, smiling at him you shook your head no.

Smirking slightly, he motioned for you to get on.

Carefully climbing on the backseat you chirped, "Go!"

Shin pretended to swerve and lose control to scare you while you shrieked, "NO NO NO NO STOP IT!"

L stepped out from behind a tree, *Giving you space is harder than I thought...he's lucky...he has the most special girl with him...*

Lacing his fingers behind his head, L walked to the subway.

You and Shin arrived at a street vendor selling all sorts of snacks and food.

He turned to you and gave you a look, "Are you sure we're at the right place?"

Nodding, "Mhmm! This place has the best ddukbokki!"

"Your definition of best scares me...."

You slapped his arm and glared at him, "Stop!"

Laughing, he stuck out his tongue, "That doesn't hurt anymore~"

You stepped through the plastic covering and greeted the vendor, popping the spicy rice cakes into your mouth.

You held one out to him, "Eat! It's really good, I promise!"

Shin gave you a displeased look and wiped the corner of your lips, "What are you three?"

Before he could notice your burning cheeks, you stuffed the food into his mouth, "S-shut up!"

The vendor chuckled, "Why is the cute couple fighting?"

The two of you froze, "ME?! WITH YOU?! NO!"

Shin smiled sweetly at the vendor, "I'm too good for her, right ahjumma?"

You pushed him out of the way, "No. It's a waste if I date someone like you-"

"MWOH?!"

You pushed more food into his mouth, "Shut up and EAT."

Angrily chewing his food, he gave you a withering look before the both of you cracked smiles and laughed.

After a yummy meal, you dragged him to the streets where stores were set up.

Dozens of songs were playing from the different stores, one store was playing 'Special Girl' by Infinite H.

"I love this song! Infinite oppas are so handsome~"

Shin made a face and listened to the song: Beautiful girl, I like you who is smiling next to me. You're dazzling, you're beautiful. I want to steal you away because you're my special special special special special special girl. Special special special special special girl.

Glancing at your expression, he smiled to himself knowingly.

You met eyes with him, he coughed and averted his gaze elsewhere, "Y-you like these kind of songs? Ack."

Smiling widely, you nodded, "Eung! Aren't the lyrics cute? Special~"

"Yah yah don't sing, my poor eardrums."

You flicked his forehead, "Aigoo! Is there ever a nice thing that comes out of your mouth?"

"Did you just hit me?"

You blinked cutely, "No~ of course not~"

Shin smirked, "Come here."

Shaking your head, "No."

"3...2........1!"

Running away, you sang, "SPECIAL~ SPECIAL~ SPECIAL~ SPECIAL! SPECIAL!"

*What will I do with this special girl?*