In Exchange.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEIGWhvuqoA

~

You stayed frozen in fear, not believing the chaos going around you.

*Is this real? I'm dreaming...right? This...can't be...real.*

Everything seemed to be going in slow motion, the punches, the kicks, you saw knives, people falling and the people that you thought were just regular guys were in a life-death situation, because of...you.

Tears slipped down your cheeks, *I should have never have been found by Kris. I should have just been left to die.*

"________-ah!"

You still stayed glued to the ground as L called your name.

Approaching you, he pulled you by the hands, "Come on! You have to get out of here! NOW!"

Eyes glazed over and numbness spreading all over your body, you shook your head.

"What do you mean NO?! YOU HAVE TO GO!"

Tears slipped down your cheeks as SungYeol pulled you up to your feet and dragged you outside.

"W-wait, L oppa-"

L shook his head, "I know you're worried about Shin but now's not a good time. We'll all be FINE so GO."

You slowly nodded before making your way towards the exit and turning around one last time to get a glimpse of Shin.

At that moment, HyunSeung grabbed his gun and noticed that you were getting away, *NOT SO FAST. I DON'T THINK SO.*

Cocking the gun and aiming it at you, *If I don't get her, I'll get Infinite's L.*

He didn't notice that Shin noticed him aiming to shoot you...and L.

Eyes widening, he began pushing people out of the way and running towards the two of you.

Seeing Shin run to you, you sighed inwardly, *He's safe, he's okay, he's fine. He's coming to me-*

'BANG'

At once, silence passed over the room so people could see who was shot.

Your eyes widened, all thoughts vanishing from your mind, *No. No. No. No. No.*

L looked to see that the bullet would have hit him if HyunSeung shifted his aim slightly, *He...took..the..shot..?*

Sobs tore out from your throat, "N-no. No. NO. NO!"

You ran to Shin's side while L slowly approached him, "No...no..oppa..WonHo oppa...andwae..."

Kneeling down, "Why...did you..do that?! It would have gotten to ME not HER!"

Shin let out a harsh laugh, "I'm supposed to watch my brother die?"

Tears sprang to L's eyes, "I thought you HATED me all these years...why would you take the bullet for ME?!"

Slowly shaking his head, "No. I let you hate me so I could justify our father leaving my mother...but I couldn't. It wasn't your fault."

L closed his eyes and bit his lip, you choked back a sob to let the brothers have their moment of reconcilliation.

Shin's eyes crinkled, "Why are you crying?"

Biting your lip, you refused to speak in fear that you would end up sobbing uncontrollably.

Lifting his hand to wipe your tears, "Aigoo crybaby."

"O..p-p-ppa..."

"Don't cry...I'm..okay..."

You were hysterical now, "YOU'RE NOT OKAY."

Breathing heavily, "I'll be...I'm just worried..you...won't..."

Seeing his eyes closing, "Andwae..oppa..hajimah, don't close your eyes, oppa. OPPA."

Coughing harshly, "Promise me..you won't cry...you won't be sad...and you'll move on...eventually..."

"W-why would I d-do that? You're going to be okay-"

"_________-ah-"

"NO."

"Please? I don't have a lot of time left."

Silently trembling, you looked down at him and bit your lip as he touched your cheek, "I didn't know I loved you when I first saw you, I was really scared...did you know that? You were the first girl to ever make me afraid for the first time. I don't know what I've done in my past life to deserve you..but...I love you Park ________ more than anyone in this world. If I had a choice, I'd take this bullet for you again and again because...I vowed to protect you."

Gasping for air, Shin breathed in slowly, "Saranghae. Then, now and forever, I will love only you."

Wiping your tears, "Don't...cry...please..."

Wincing in pain he turned to L, "You...better...take good...care..of her..."

Looking back up at you, "Gomawo __________-ah. Sa...rang..h..."

Shin's eyes slowly closed while you frantically called his name, "WonHo oppa...WonHo oppa..WONHO OPPA."

HyunSeung had cocked the gun again when it flew out of his hand.

Takuya had kicked the gun out of HyunSeung's hand and had socked him in the face, knocking him out.

The rest of B2ST had been tied down by members of Cross Gene and Infinite who were mourning the death of Cross Gene's Shin.

Bursting through the door, "FREEZE FBI."

You slowly turned to the entrance, "...Kris?"