Amnesia.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgzLdNUf62o

~

When you woke up, your entire body was sore and there was an IV hooked to your hand.

*Where am I..?*

Kris' eyes groggily opened up, *Jess.*

You turned to see Kris and hoarsely asked, "Why am I here..?"

"You fainted sis.."

You blinked in confusion, "Really...why?"

Kris stared at you, "You don't...remember?"

"What..happened?"

Kris froze, "Wait here."

Bringing in a doctor, the doctor questioned, "Miss Park...can you recall what happened last night?"

You blinked, "I was...supposed to meet...my...boyfriend?"

"Do you remember who your boyfriend is?"

Nodding, "Where's my phone Kris?"

Kris handed you your phone and you unlocked the screen and pointed at Shin's face, "See."

A soft knock was heard as Kris called, "Come in."

Infinite stepped in with food and fruits for you when you pointed at L, "See? He's right there."

Kris froze.

The doctor frowned, "I can see that there's a GREAT resemblance but are you..sure?"

You nodded slowly, "Yeah..he's right there. They look the same."

L blinked in confusion while Kris, the doctor and you stared at him.

"Okay...miss. Do you remember your boyfriend's name?"

You gave him a confused look, "Yeah it's-"

You stopped, "...what...was his name again...? Oppa what's your name?"

L stared at you, "I'm...MyungSoo...Kim MyungSoo."

You blinked, "No...who's..that?"

Kris pinched the bridge of his nose, "You're telling me you don't remember MyungSoo?"

Eyes wide open, "No...is that my boyfriend's name..?"

SungYeol spoke, "Your boyfriend's name is Shin WonHo _________-ah."

You clapped your hands together, "Oh yeah! WonHo! That's him! Righhht there."

DongWoo bluntly said, "________-ah, are you okay?"

Kris said through gritted teeth, "A. word. please. doctor."

Stepping out of the room, Kris hissed, "SHE DIDN'T HIT HER HEAD! WHY CAN'T SHE REMEMBER?!"

The doctor sighed, "It's possible...due to the given stress...that she has temporary amnesia..because the two are so similar in appearence she could have momentarily forgotten who they are. It should be only temporary. Try to help her relive her memories-"

"She can't. Her boyfriend is dead."

The doctor was silent, "Oh...I'm sorry to hear that..I would tell her the truth and explain to her carefully. Her mind is in a delicate state."

Kris came back in and saw you holding L's hand while he simply just sat there, "Jessalyn."

You looked up, "Yeah?"

"That's not WonHo. That's MyungSoo. Your school sunbae."

You frowned in confusion.

"Jess...WonHo...your boyfriend is...gone..."

You blinked, "What do you mean...he's right here-"

Kris sighed and bent down, "That's not him...that's someone that looks like him..your boyfriend...passed away."

Your expressioni fell, "What...? How is that..possible? What...happened?"

"You really don't remember anything...?"

Shaking your head, "What am I supposed to remember?"

L looked at you straight in the eye, "_________-ah. Listen to me. You have to remember, you can't forget him. He took a bullet for you-"

Your hands trembled as your entire body shook while your eyes were wide open, "N-no..."

Tears slipped down your face, "That was a dream...it wasn't real...it can't be.."

A broken cry escaped your lips as L gently pat your back, "Let it out. Just let it out."