Faint.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-A6iXlQu8s

~

Crowds of men with guns entered and arrested B2ST and their men.

Medics rushed in to check and patch up the wounds.

You were pulled away from Shin's body while you frantically screamed, "N-NO. STOP-"

His body was pushed into the back of an ambulance, while you numbly stood there, watching the wailing alarm and lights leave.

Kris sadly sighed and held his arms open, "Jess-"

You buried your face in his chest and let out a heart breaking sob.

Soothingly patting your back, he glanced down when he noticed you had fainted from the shock and from too much crying.

"Poor girl...you're in for the shock of your life when you wake up."

Cross Gene bowed slightly at Kris before getting on their motorcycles to follow the ambulance.

Infinite had disappeared as well while the FBI was investigating and looking around for evidence.

Lu Han asked, "How is she?"

"She's...unconscious. She'll be heartbroken when she wakes up."

Kris barked, "Alright when you're done. Let's go. We've got to get a move on and profile these criminals."

Lu Han and the rest of the elite squad, EXO glared at HyunSeung's unconscious form, *YOU'RE the one that tried to hurt our baby sister.*

Kris nodded at SuHo, "Let's go."