Messed With The Wrong Girl.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hzz4mGyehw

~

'CRASH'

"What the..."

Eyes lazily opening, B2ST yawned, "What the hell is Infinite doing on B2ST territory?"

L's face was emotionless, "You. Why do you always make us come here?"

JunHyung drawled, "What did we do now?"

SungGyu smirked darkly, "As if you don't know."

DooJoon raised his hand, "I'm the leader and I don't know what we did..so..."

YoSeob yawned, "Any day now...we've got..I don't know..hurry up and leave."

WooHyun spat, "You messed with the wrong girl."

This woke GiKwang up, "You're here..because of a girl?"

DongWoon opened his eyes, "That's funny. Cross Gene came here because of a girl too. We just cleaned up their mess. Go ahead, tear the club and the hideout apart. We don't care."

SungYeol asked, "How the hell are you five so..calm? Wait, where's your girl-member?"

Infinite chortled and stepped out of the way when YoSeob threw something at them.

"If this is because HyunSeung touched Cross Gene's little play toy...then..just a heads up. That was all on his own."

SungJong paused, "...what?"

DooJoon nodded, "HyunSeung's the one with the grudge, we don't care. Big Bang smoked us last time, B2ST is just here to make money. We could care LESS who's with who or what girls or what crap and all."

DongWoo frowned, "How do we know you're not lying?"

JunHyung shrugged, "Beats me. Now scram before we really get mad."

Infinite glanced at each other before retreating slowly.

"Wait, by the way.."

Hoya turned around to see B2ST smirking, "What."

"HyunSeung probably wants revenge for mutilating his men...just a heads up to you, Cross Gene and their play thing."

L's eyes flared, "Don't Call. Her. That."

GiKwang and DongWoon exchanged looks and nodded.

"Alright now get out of our territory Infinite."